Fuck, I Hate Whites

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bump

Ban me for fuck sakes and this forum will be one hundred percent white and stupid again.

Shush, dental floss eyes...

While your titties are pert and arse is flat and uninspiring, we Nordic sorts can impregnate you little midgets and still manage to make beautiful babies from the flotsam of your genetic failings.

My penis is called Thor.

It's hammer time.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

Ban me for fuck sakes and this forum will be one hundred percent white and stupid again.
Is that like a badge confirming you're an edgy rulebreaker? Gonna show yer pals so you can get that wee 5 second oomph of happiness then it's back to doom and gutter oil? BRILLIANT!!! Woo hoo Party time
It's an acknowlegment that I am far too intelligent for you inbred white losers. I'm racially superior to you white imbeciles. Ban me for fuck sakes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bump

Is that like a badge confirming you're an edgy rulebreaker? Gonna show yer pals so you can get that wee 5 second oomph of happiness then it's back to doom and gutter oil? BRILLIANT!!! Woo hoo Party time
It's an acknowlegment that I am far too intelligent for you inbred white losers. I'm better than you white losers, ban me for fuck sakes.

No... we're going to baby farm you out and breed you with no Asian dicks....

(So your males can grow facial hair and not get mugged randomly)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

It's an acknowlegment that I am far too intelligent for you inbred white losers. I'm better than you white losers, ban me for fuck sakes.
I assure it's not, not in any realm... Ok, give us a pic t

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

It's an acknowlegment that I am far too intelligent for you inbred white losers. I'm racially superior to you white imbeciles. Ban me for fuck sakes.

You reek of rotten Tilapia.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

Are you going to do all of this before or after your shift on your minimum wage job?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

Are you going to do all of this before or after your shift on your minimum wage job?

Go back to Herman. He needs his shitter shined

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

That's the remnants of your hideous daughter's snatch.

Oh for fuck sakes, I can actually see the posts of the most idioitic poster on the forumz. Yeah, this gay white forum, just keeps getting better.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

You
The irony hahahahaahaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

Oh for fuck sakes, I can actually see the posts of the most idioitic poster on the forumz. Yeah, this gay white forum, just keeps getting better.

Try a bath or a shower, even a hose off you foul creep

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

You
The irony hahahahaahaha
You are a mod. Ban me for fuck sakes.

I'm not white and I'm far too intelligent/educated for pasty-skinned losers.

Ban my shapely yellow ASS.

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

Try a bath or a shower, even a hose off you foul creep
That's what your ugly, stupid daughter said too shorty.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you murder your father yet? I know you were pondering it before. You’re just another broke Asian who was disallowed into the US. Sad loser.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bump

You
The irony hahahahaahaha

Firstly, I'm not a MOD and WTF made you think "yellow ass" was the play here?? :facepalm: You certainly won't get banned for demanding it that's for sure you'll need your intelligence that's higher to find a way... SHOW YERSLf pic

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Bump

You
The irony hahahahaahaha

Firstly, I'm not a MOD and WTF made you think "yellow ass" was the play here?? :facepalm: You certainly won't get banned for demanding it that's for sure you'll need your intelligence that's higher to find a way... SHOW YERSLf pic
It's pretty fucking obvious I don't fit in here because I'm smarter than you white nincompoops. If you want to keep the collective IQ of this gay as fuck white forum low, you have to ban me. Its such an easy concept to understand, even a braindead white fairy like you should be able to figure it out.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bump

You
The irony hahahahaahaha

It's pretty fucking obvious I don't fit in here because I'm smarter than you white nincompoops. If you want to keep the collective IQ of this gay as fuck white forum low, you have to ban me. Its such an easy concept to understand, even a braindead white fairy like you should be able to figure it out.

Yeah... okay, pancake arse....

Untitled-1-1.jpg