Fuck Mothers Day

THROB

Factory Bastard
One fine July morning, I broke back into my moms house out in Oceanside, stole a valuable heirloom, and sold it at a pawnshop. Now there was enough money for about a days worth of meth. The next afternoon, I went to moms home to try the same thing. When the police came, I demanded to speak to an FBI agent because I had been secretly recruited via subliminal messaging to act as a clandestine agent at the heart of a sweeping anti-espionage operation. I spent the next 60 hours in a safety cell, naked, surrounded by padded walls and with a straitjacket for a blanket. From there came transfer to a psych ward and eventually to county jail. I haven't talked to the bitch since.

9zWTtmc.png

E8bquQu.png

IDGS92I.png

uPChlbJ.png

c79kJvX.jpg

bPKu0g4.png

c5d4bBr.png

7yJvzOF.png

lA6hXX5.png

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
eCrI0xA.png

In a four-year period, I had at least 16 face-to-face interactions with law enforcement. We’re not talking traffic tickets here. Sometimes others called the cops on me. Sometimes I went to the police, the FBI,,,, and,,, once, the Secret Service,,, told them who I was, and presented them with 'evidence' that someone was 'after me,' asking for their help. The police came to my home five times. I was put in handcuffs four times and arrested three. Mother testified against me twice.

These types of experiences were as routine as business trips.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Last November I got caught climbing into their basement window because I wanted all my clothes and the rest of my bed frame stuff, well they called the sheriff and took out another restraining order.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Mother’s Day is stressful. I’m forced to go out on the busiest restaurant day of the year And she knows this. It’s not logical.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Sounds like something made up by a stupid old man with an swollen prostate and a tiny lawn.