Fuck Mothers Day

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
One fine July morning, I broke back into my moms house out in Oceanside, stole a valuable heirloom, and sold it at a pawnshop. Now there was enough money for about a days worth of meth. The next afternoon, I went to moms home to try the same thing. When the police came, I demanded to speak to an FBI agent because I had been secretly recruited via subliminal messaging to act as a clandestine agent at the heart of a sweeping anti-espionage operation. I spent the next 60 hours in a safety cell, naked, surrounded by padded walls and with a straitjacket for a blanket. From there came transfer to a psych ward and eventually to county jail. I haven't talked to the bitch since.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
This creep sent me a picture last year with my name on his penis and a little sombrero hat.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
now just imagine what his mom thinks of him lol

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Good laugh to wake up to, Throb is never boring lol.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant

In a four-year period, I had at least 16 face-to-face interactions with law enforcement. We’re not talking traffic tickets here. Sometimes others called the cops on me. Sometimes I went to the police, the FBI,,,, and,,, once, the Secret Service,,, told them who I was, and presented them with 'evidence' that someone was 'after me,' asking for their help. The police came to my home five times. I was put in handcuffs four times and arrested three. Mother testified against me twice.

These types of experiences were as routine as business trips.

Top Bottom