Fulton DA requests special grand jury for Trump probe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So they need partisans who will say and do what they need done for this election years political theater.

Of course.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He must have known that this would eventually bite him on his fat ass. Not too smart.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So they need partisans who will say and do what they need done for this election years political theater.

Of course.
Listen to Trump tell Georgia to “Find” 11,800 votes.

I listened to that phone call a long time ago. In its entirety. Context is key, Admin.

If I tell my kid "you better find that 50 bucks" I think she lost.....am I telling her to steal?

Listen the convo objectively, ffs. Trump runs his mouth and says things he shouldnt....that's true. BUT that doesnt mean it should be twisted into shit it isnt.

Is this costing tax payers? How many times are they gonna waste our money playing politics? Have you noticed the total of credibility in every accusation?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your fat orange hero is almost toast via blatant stupidity Stubby. Sent more money.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course.

I listened to that phone call a long time ago. In its entirety. Context is key, Admin.

If I tell my kid "you better find that 50 bucks" I think she lost.....am I telling her to steal?

Listen the convo objectively, ffs. Trump runs his mouth and says things he shouldnt....that's true. BUT that doesnt mean it should be twisted into shit it isnt.

Is this costing tax payers? How many times are they gonna waste our money playing politics? Have you noticed the total of credibility in every accusation?

"Because we won the state" <<<<bald faced lie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course.

"Because we won the state" <<<<bald faced lie

Have you listened to the entire convo?

He was NOT telling them to get fake ballots. He was saying he knew he won so they need to find ballots that were already in existence.

You want to argue the merits of what he said in the convo FINE....but you cant really do that honestly if you are changing what he said.

Christ. This is why we have the problems we have. When Republican voters believe stupid shit, it's not a danger to our rights or economy. YOU guys though have power over every fucking institution in the country and when your side lies it costs the country millions and results in loss of our rights.

So beat this drum Admin right up to the ultimate goal. Which is to criminalize any dissent against government. You will be easily convinced it's for our safety that any and all extremists and domestic terrorists are silenced or jailed. The establishment needs to protect itself and you shills will cheer on everything they do to accomplish that.