Gay

He pm'd me a vocaroo of his heavy breathing, I was creeped out
 
  • ROFL 2
Reactions: X
We both know it did frood, dont do it again, thanks
If you want a creepy voice vocaroo, I can oblige..... but it would be the 1st and only time.

We don't need you strumming your mildewy gyp lips to my voice like two whales trying to breakdance in Jello....
 
If you want a creepy voice vocaroo, I can oblige..... but it would be the 1st and only time.

We don't need you strumming your mildewy gyp lips to my voice like two whales trying to breakdance in Jello....
No more of these threats frood, I've suffered enough already
 
The dog definitely did. You gave it Roma Aids and stole its wallet.
I didnt make it bite me, that was his nutty choice. I won't be teased about this any longer frood, I'm the victim here
 
I don't even need to read this thread to know TheProwler has collected another victim.