Gender Fuckers!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I love gender fuckers!

I'll be adding to this slowly me thinks, but who knows.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This is someone I don't know well but consider a friend.

This is Ursula Major.

I met Ursula as a man. I wanted a new piercing, in an intimate spot, and wanted a female piercer. After doing research I narrowed it down to one place that had a female piercer on their sight. I unlisted my only good female friend and her sister, off we went. It was raining hard that day, extremely rare then. It was right by the Hustler store and we had a great lunch of beer and pizza before going. I went in and learned the piercer was male. Wasn't happy, but I agreed to meet him before walking. First impression? Big tubby hippy man, seems ok. I talked to him a bit, asked my über skeptical questions and stepped off to discuss it with my besty. Me: it's a dude. Her: not really. Huh, yeah, that seems accurate. So I decide to chance it. She's with me and she's a total mama bear. She would never let anything bad happen to me, nor will I. Let's do this! Somehow corsets come up with Ursula. She's a tight lacer, gets down to the low 20's! I respect the fuck out of that and we instantly bond. She tells me of her Instagram, I start following and I am in love.

She is a good egg.

537bfe95cdb1f98c545a2e6dcc698825.jpg

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
She is gorgeous and I love her dimple piercings. Cool story too.

Here's another bearded beauty, Conchita Wurst.
Conchita-Wurst.jpg

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh my fuck, this song is so me, yet not.

I LOVE my nails, but I hate the feel of fake nails. I hate almost everything about fake nails. They are suffocating to me. That being said, I so want über long nails that are pointy as fuck and strong as bone
I'd use them for my good, which could be bad.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

"Now I'm not the kinda bitch that's gonna go behind your back and talk shit on you. If I have an issue with you, I'll bring it right to your busted face"

I'm dying!

This is so me!

I've always known I was a passable drag queen stuck in a girlbody.

This is too much fun for me!

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh my fuck!

I've never wanted to be a Queen more!

I'm sooooo all on this, every word. I can't stop laughing.

My neighbors hate me!

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I want to.

I know it would help.

Sitting In my word of shit right now.

Look at the pretty shit.