Gene Hackman, plus his wife and dog

Fuck you in the neck. Deeply and repeatedly.
How the heck is someone supposed to fuck someone else in the neck? Unless there was a hole there such after a tracheotomy that some smokers have to get when there's esophagael cancer.

Otherwise you make no sense, Trigger Boy.
 
How the heck is someone supposed to fuck someone else in the neck? Unless there was a hole there such after a tracheotomy that some smokers have to get when there's esophagael cancer.

Otherwise you make no sense, Trigger Boy.
Oh you mean like this?

Exit-wound-obliterated-by-the-tracheotomy-incision-Kennedy-on-autopsy-table-at-Bethesda.png
 
That's not a trach that's a fatal stab wound.
Um no, that's the tracheotomy wound at Kennedy's autopsy. Lyndon Johnson fucked him in the neck to fool the Warren Commission into thinking it was an exit wound.

Try to keep up.
 
Maybe one died and the other just lost it.
I think that could be. She died with a bottle of pills next to her, and she was much younger, so she probably killed herself. Either because he died, or possibly because she caused his deadly fall.
 
I can't even edit my own posts on this thread.

I was going to throw @jack a "like" on his post pointing out the Kennedy autopsy which I got wrong and noticed the issue.
 
Satan has better things to do with his time than limit a poster's ability to react in certain threads.

At least that's what I'd expect but I don't know maybe he's fucking with me for all those sins.
Do you have karma privileges in other threads? I vaguely remember something about a poster having to have made a certain number of posts or a time period before some privileges are given. Just a wild assed guess.
 
The breaking news is that Gene Hackman's wife died of Hanta Virus a week before he did. Fucking rats! He had advanced Alzheimer's and probably didn't know how to cope with what was happening to her.

How very tragic.
 
The breaking news is that Gene Hackman's wife died of Hanta Virus a week before he did. Fucking rats! He had advanced Alzheimer's and probably didn't know how to cope with what was happening to her.

How very tragic.

She might have had a weakened immune system for some reason...
 
The breaking news is that Gene Hackman's wife died of Hanta Virus a week before he did. Fucking rats! He had advanced Alzheimer's and probably didn't know how to cope with what was happening to her.

How very tragic.
What's even more tragic is how long they were dead before they were found. By a maintenance worker.

Clearly no one cared.
 
I tried but NM is sooooo far away...they were already dead when I got there...