Going to go take a 3-mile

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I loved it when I was there. I got to do several hikes visiting my lil Bro. Mount Rainier was awesome, but couldnt hike above 6000 feet cause my bro's asthma kicked in.

You right about the rain lol. At least its usually a misty rain. Here when it rains, it RAINS! lol

Rainey!!!!! My favorite mountain on this continent <3

I made it all the way to the sub alpine top. I’ve hiked it, gone 4x4 Sasquatch huntin, and camped out on numerous occasions. My favorite part of living in Tacoma was the view of this mountain. Damn I miss her splendor and glory!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I made it all the way to the sub alpine top. I’ve hiked it, gone 4x4 Sasquatch huntin, and camped out on numerous occasions. My favorite part of living in Tacoma was the view of this mountain. Damn I miss her splendor and glory!

Its HUGE compared to the mountains here lol. I loved it. Got me a shirt and hat from the gift store there lol. I got some good pics, but pics never do it justice.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is really the most beautiful part of the US, imo. The only region of the US I really want to see again.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been sick since Monday night. I think my cold has become a sinus infection now. I've been home too, don't want to spread it around to others.

I caught mine at Friendsgiving and was down all week. I’ve just started hiking again as of Friday. The respiratory cough is out of control and I put the Vicks!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I caught mine at Friendsgiving and was down all week. I’ve just started hiking again as of Friday. The respiratory cough is out of control and I put the Vicks!

My sister's ex-husband's mother told her to put the VAHPOH Roob on the girls when they both were sick as infant & toddler. My sister called me up to ask me wtf VAHPOH ROOB was...I was like "VAHPOH Roob", VAHPOH Roob...then I shouted in laughter when I figured out what VAHPOH ROOB was...lmao. I said "I think she means Vick's Vapor Rub". We almost peed our pants laughing, man that was so long ago.

Same MIL was at Pier 39 in SF. They were getting ice cream she told the little girlie "Vanilla please", of course being Mexican she sad "BAH nilla'. lol Little girlie in her little bitchy voice "What, I don't understand you?" BAH nilla, BAH nilla...
Then the little girlie says "Oh, you mean VAH Nilla."
Feisty grandma was irritated by now and said "Jes, joo know what I mean estupid". lmfao

One of my besties and I still use the "Joo know what I mean, estupid"...when we talk to each other...

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My sister's ex-husband's mil told her to put the VAPO Roob on the girls when they both were sick as infant & toddler. My sister called me up to as me wtf VAPO ROOB was...I was like "VAPO Roob", VAPO Roob...then I shouted in laughter when I figured out what VAPO ROOB was...lmao. I said "I think she means Vick's Vapor Rub". We almost peed our pants laughing, man that was so long ago.

Same MIL was at Pier 39 in SF. They were getting ice cream she told the little girlie "Vanilla please", of course being Mexican she sad "BAH nilla'. lol Little girlie in her little bitchy voice "What, I don't understand you?" BAH nilla, BAH nilla...
Then the little girlie says "Oh, you mean VAH Nilla."
Feisty grandma was irritated by now and said "Jes, joo know what I mean estupid". lmfao

One of my besties and I still use the "Joo know what I mean, estupid"...when we talk to each other...

Omg that is hilarious *gigglsnortz* @ but judo know, estupid bwa hahahaha

They speak perfect English (his older sister reminds me of you with your impeccable grammar btw) and he said something to her in Spanish and I thought a 70 year old Mexican man was in the house lol.

I love her. She puts up framed family pictures of years past for each of the holidays… so when we went for Thanksgiving, she had photos framed allo over the house of them at thanksgiving dinner over the years and now it’s set for Christmas. She framed a letter his eldest daughter wrote to her in kindergarten for Christmas about them baking cookies. It was addressed to Thea Gavy lol