Gold Statue Pays Tribute to Donald Trump

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like you fools are gonna get a raise. $15. per hour. :Cheers: What a bright future.

Nope. It is off the table or at least will not be in the covjd 19 bill where Dems were trying to cram everything into. Even moderate dems understood how damaging that would be in a recessiom.

Are you saying, you don’t like the idea?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Mr. America First Golden Pinata was hecho en Mexico Magtards. How's that fit into your xenophobic paranoia?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
were they illegals? :Popcorn:
You're asking me if the Mexican nationals working in Mexico that made the gilded El Trumpo were illegal? I'm not sure if I understand your question, could you expand on it some for us?

Lets review, hecho en Mexico literally means, made in mexico, ya follow?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
were they illegals? :Popcorn:
You're asking me if the Mexican nationals working in Mexico that made the gilded El Trumpo were illegal? I'm not sure if I understand your question, could you expand on it some for us?

Lets review, hecho en Mexico literally means, made in mexico, ya follow?
But were they illegals?
Are you illegal? i think is what you are really axing, are it naught?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
The Mr. America First Golden Pinata was hecho en Mexico Magtards. How's that fit into your xenophobic paranoia?

Wow, these new revelations have converted me to suppoarting Joeseph R. Biden! YAY for student loan deadbeat forgiveness, trannies everywhere, and dead Syrians!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, these new revelations have converted me to suppoarting Joeseph R. Biden! YAY for student loan deadbeat forgiveness, trannies everywhere, and dead Syrians!
Well come on DL, I thought we all agreed that dead Syrians are not our problem?

gettyimages-486458910.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Nobody will ever make a statue of Joe Biden, positive or negative.

Biden is only good for 1 term anyways.
Guy can barely last through an entire speech.
Hopefully he'll have the common sense to understand that this term as President should be his last hurrah.
Idealy both parties should have much younger candidates running next time.

TRUMP 2024.

Outlaw mail-in voats.
You think anyone who can't, for any reason, get to a polling location should be denied their citizen's right to vote? So um - did you fly back to the US to vote in November, Portzie?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hopefully he'll have the common sense to understand that this term as President should be his last hurrah.

TRUMP 2024.

Outlaw mail-in voats.
You think anyone who can't, for any reason, get to a polling location should be denied their citizen's right to vote? So um - did you fly back to the US to vote in November, Portzie?

This is what I am wondering about the US and the desire to ban mail-in votes, which have worked for years apparently until the 2020 election (figure that out); exactly how are military personnel and those serving overseas supposed to vote if they can't use mail-in ballots?

No one has explained that part yet. Will they ship them back home for a few days so they can vote in person? Or will they just not be allowed to vote?

The sick and the elderly who can not physically go to the polling station...they are not allowed to vote?

I'm all for identifying problems(if any) but I'm also a fan of being proactive and coming up with a solution that most people will agree on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

TRUMP 2024.

Outlaw mail-in voats.

This is what I am wondering about the US and the desire to ban mail-in votes, which have worked for years apparently until the 2020 election (figure that out); exactly how are military personnel and those serving overseas supposed to vote if they can't use mail-in ballots?

No one has explained that part yet. Will they ship them back home for a few days so they can vote in person? Or will they just not be allowed to vote?

The sick and the elderly who can not physically go to the polling station...they are not allowed to vote?

I'm all for identifying problems(if any) but I'm also a fan of being proactive and coming up with a solution that most people will agree on.
The military could simply set up polling stations at the bases. However, I'd be for denying them their vote if it meant cutting all the fraudulent votes from democRATs.