Good fucking....ewww just watch this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Notice they say "any opposition to communist subversion is called nazi"

How eerily true is that.

We really need to stomp out this ideology. You see us headed fast towards bullshit like this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

On CRT.

You know the fact that left wingers will make these decisions, decide for everyone how society is going to be, attack and smear any opposition to that and blatantly lie and gaslight parents should tell everyone they really cannot be trusted and this shit needs to stop.

They are NOT trying to educate kids on anything. Academic scores in gen eds are not even a thought. They want state ran brainwashing centers so they can subvert the country and impose their ideas onto everyone.

That's what it is. And Qanon was likely intentionally started to intentionally gas light people who call this out as "conspiracy theorists" until this shit is so normalized that you can be criticized for opposing it. That's been the pattern for a very long time now.

Old school right wingers and conservatives were right all along.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! experiment in Germany oviedo yesterday. I am not surprised it was started in communist East Germany but was surprised the unified German government allowed it to continue until 2004.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I saw the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! experiment in Germany oviedo yesterday. I am not surprised it was started in communist East Germany but was surprised the unified German government allowed it to continue until 2004.

Education is being destroyed by preverse and false narratives by people who can only be described as lying psychopaths.

This is the worst. How bad does it have to get? American p e d o experiments if it hasnt already happened?

There is absolutely no real critical thinking going on with the people who support leftism. They just parrot shit.

Teachers are being turned into mouth peices for the state. Sad.

Everytime a left wing anything gets into schools its sexual abuse with revolting sex ed curriculums and now this mental/emotional abuse. The fact they wont comprise speaks volumes. They villanize parents.

Very obvious it's not about a better society.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this demonic radical gender ideology. This is disgusting and violent. All the rights women fought for shat away and these partisan cowards who are emotionally attached to this delusion that the left are the heros say nothing about it. Not a thing.

The woke cult is seriously the most hateful religious movement I've ever witnessed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Notice they say "any opposition to communist subversion is called nazi"

How eerily true is that.

We really need to stomp out this ideology. You see us headed fast towards bullshit like this.

how many of those children were sent to seamajor's house for a little rape and rupture?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The "future" H brags about dragging "cons!" into.

I dont know what delusions he is suffering from that made him believe leftwing contributions were a positive thing for society.

Unless you enjoy single parent broken homes, human trafficking, minorities suffering in democrat strongholds ghettos and low academic gen ed scores and now the radical gender ideology in law so that womens sports include men and women are being raped in prison and vulnerable to predators in public female spaces. Violent riots destroying communities. Thousands of small businesses destroyed. Thousands of immigrants being flown all over on tax payer money during a pandemic they scream endlessly about.

Can someone give me ONE single fucking GOOD for America that the left has EVER done?

Because H seems terribly proud that "cons" were drug into this future. If the "cons" had stayed on top it would no doubt be a much better world today. That's just fact.