Good morning

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Saturday shopping for me. I’ve been on the road for a few weeks. I need everything. I’ll treat myself to lunch at Coco Loco after. Seem most of the tourist have toddled home.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Had some shopping to do this morning, just got back from that. Probably going out tonight since my man wants to go to something.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Saturday shopping for me. I’ve been on the road for a few weeks. I need everything. I’ll treat myself to lunch at Coco Loco after. Seem most of the tourist have toddled home.
Have the Corvina Flamingo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I many times go for the Taquitos de Corvina. Sometimes I just prefer drinking

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Morning? Fuck. I spent half the morning picking up the pieces from yesterday (i had the day off). I work with some weak-ass motherfuckers and I don't think my manager gives a shit. This store is NOT that difficult.

I'll tell you what, though ... I'm gonna have a good afternoon and I have the next three days off because of the stupid holiday and only being able to work 32 hours.

Chuck

Banned
Banned
Good morning to you and everyone else!! Its a nice cool one so far about 60 right now. Getting my caffeine fix maybe some bacon and eggs... than I will figure out the rest afterwards. God bless