Is that where your stuck? Huh?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Aug 24, 2026 #121 Seamajor said: Is that where your stuck? Click to expand... Huh?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Aug 24, 2026 #122 Frood said: Huh? Click to expand... You well know. It’s part of stuck broke stupid, without a legit passport, and an IRS bill that’s growing. Come on DD. Think up a lie quick
Frood said: Huh? Click to expand... You well know. It’s part of stuck broke stupid, without a legit passport, and an IRS bill that’s growing. Come on DD. Think up a lie quick
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Aug 24, 2026 #123 Seamajor said: You well know. It’s part of stuck broke stupid, without a legit passport, and an IRS bill that’s growing. Come on DD. Think up a lie quick Click to expand... Why lie when you do it for me...... lol
Seamajor said: You well know. It’s part of stuck broke stupid, without a legit passport, and an IRS bill that’s growing. Come on DD. Think up a lie quick Click to expand... Why lie when you do it for me...... lol
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Aug 24, 2026 #124 Frood said: Why lie when you do it for me...... lol Click to expand... There one easy way to prove me wrong DD
Frood said: Why lie when you do it for me...... lol Click to expand... There one easy way to prove me wrong DD
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Aug 24, 2026 #125 Seamajor said: There one easy way to prove me wrong DD Click to expand... Why should I prove you wrong when you do it to yourself with ease?
Seamajor said: There one easy way to prove me wrong DD Click to expand... Why should I prove you wrong when you do it to yourself with ease?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Aug 24, 2026 #126 Frood said: Why should I prove you wrong when you do it to yourself with ease? Click to expand... Again loser, prove me wrong. My life is up to date and perfect without lies
Frood said: Why should I prove you wrong when you do it to yourself with ease? Click to expand... Again loser, prove me wrong. My life is up to date and perfect without lies
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Aug 24, 2026 #127 Seamajor said: Again loser, prove me wrong. My life is up to date and perfect without lies Click to expand... I'm nonplussed that you're a creepy little liar who is obsessed with me because I gave your creepy PM's the flick over ten years ago. Cry harder, bitch!
Seamajor said: Again loser, prove me wrong. My life is up to date and perfect without lies Click to expand... I'm nonplussed that you're a creepy little liar who is obsessed with me because I gave your creepy PM's the flick over ten years ago. Cry harder, bitch!
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Aug 24, 2026 #128 Frood said: I'm nonplussed that you're a creepy little liar who is obsessed with me because I gave your creepy PM's the flick over ten years ago. Cry harder, bitch! Click to expand... Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Was this a lie DD or truth?
Frood said: I'm nonplussed that you're a creepy little liar who is obsessed with me because I gave your creepy PM's the flick over ten years ago. Cry harder, bitch! Click to expand... Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Was this a lie DD or truth?
Frood Reaction score 1,662 Location Wootopia Aug 24, 2026 #129 Seamajor said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Was this a lie DD or truth? Click to expand... I can't even read the text. Your tech skills are worse than your insistence that you're not a creepy 80 something year old with advanced Seamentia...
Seamajor said: Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Was this a lie DD or truth? Click to expand... I can't even read the text. Your tech skills are worse than your insistence that you're not a creepy 80 something year old with advanced Seamentia...
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Aug 24, 2026 #130 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! How about this one? There is a way to expand it liar
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! How about this one? There is a way to expand it liar