GOP: relegated to conspiracy theories and culture wars

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
c125b5d9a6792ce6ba6074ebf52aa102b82e11a5.png

"Slavery has been very very good to me" Uncle Tom

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder why a moderator for this section is making threads showing political bias, given the assumption a Moderator is to be impartial and unbiased?

How is the collective to have a fair and civil discourse about politics if the moderator has bias?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wonder why a moderator for this section is making threads showing political bias, given the assumption a Moderator is to be impartial and unbiased?

How is the collective to have a fair and civil discourse about politics if the moderator has bias?

The moderator is a Leftist. Leftists don't understand such simple concepts.

Also, you'll note the Leftist moderator claims the country would collapse if there were to be a tax cut. This is because most Leftists, including the Leftist moderator, suck their livings from the taxpayer and produce nothing of value in return that anyone would pay a nickel for at a garage sale.

All Leftists who suck their livings from the taxpayer like cankered, bloated leeches represent a net drain on the economy. Every last Registered Democrat one of them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can't show bias in moderating. I can still post as an individual with ideas of my own.

I haven't been instructed otherwise.

@Bastard Factory Am I mistaken?