Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
c125b5d9a6792ce6ba6074ebf52aa102b82e11a5.png

"Slavery has been very very good to me" Uncle Tom

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder why a moderator for this section is making threads showing political bias, given the assumption a Moderator is to be impartial and unbiased?

How is the collective to have a fair and civil discourse about politics if the moderator has bias?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wonder why a moderator for this section is making threads showing political bias, given the assumption a Moderator is to be impartial and unbiased?

How is the collective to have a fair and civil discourse about politics if the moderator has bias?

The moderator is a Leftist. Leftists don't understand such simple concepts.

Also, you'll note the Leftist moderator claims the country would collapse if there were to be a tax cut. This is because most Leftists, including the Leftist moderator, suck their livings from the taxpayer and produce nothing of value in return that anyone would pay a nickel for at a garage sale.

All Leftists who suck their livings from the taxpayer like cankered, bloated leeches represent a net drain on the economy. Every last Registered Democrat one of them.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
With all the existential issues facing Florida, Conservatives move to ban Arthur.

eb9b591ad8c864976e28660e61d192f24ff155b6.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Surely that will solve the Home Insurance crisis!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can't show bias in moderating. I can still post as an individual with ideas of my own.

I haven't been instructed otherwise.

@Bastard Factory Am I mistaken?