Got My Free 400$ Turkey Today

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
So - do you people get free 400$ turkeys where you live?

..because, you know - I think it's important to get free things once in a while....no matter how much you have to pay for them.

Last edited:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
...and all I had to do is spend 400$. Now THAT's a steal.
giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't get yer whine

better than spending $400 and getting diddly squat
they're always sales where you spend a certain amount get something .... why you so frantic big guy ???

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You say whine, I say sarcasm. Let’s call the whole thing off.

here we have points for groceries, the more you spend or the more products they push with higher point values the more you get, personaly I think OP slipped on a rock whilst fishing hit his ass and damaged his brain :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never seen a turkey in Portugal. I think I have some friends who ordered one special for an American Thanksgiving here. I do not know why liberal Americans living in a foreign locale feel compelled to celebrate Thanksgiving.

You can get turkey cold cuts snd turkey sausage, etc. But whole turkeys? Just, no.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've never seen a turkey in Portugal. I think I have some friends who ordered one special for an American Thanksgiving here. I do not know why liberal Americans living in a foreign locale feel compelled to celebrate Thanksgiving.

You can get turkey cold cuts snd turkey sausage, etc. But whole turkeys? Just, no.
How about ham or Rib Roasts?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about ham or Rib Roasts?
I think they have that shit. I never buy any meat other than fish or chicken, and occasionally grass fed ground beef. That's it for me. Sometimes I'll have some other weird meat in a restaurant.

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Well, there's a business for you, Lotus. You'll make a million supplying e-pats at Thanksgiving.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So - do you people get free 400$ turkeys where you live?

..because, you know - I think it's important to get free things once in a while....no matter how much you have to pay for them.
Yes. And that is our promotion, as well. Earn points on previous shopping trips and use them to get a free turkey. Or not. You could use your points for gas and tell them to go fuck their free turkey.

Did you find your free turkey okay? We have a large sign on the frozen bunker. FREE Turkey, it says. "Are These The Free Turkeys?" <stoically look at sign> Yes. Do y'all need flashing lights or something? Fireworks? A laser light show?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I got a fresh young turkey for .97/lb and I thought I got it for a steal. You won the turkey lottery.

I’m spoiled cause he is spoiled… I get to go to his sister’s house and she does everything.

I’m bringing dessert, drinks (which I’m going to make some elaborate mocktails since no one in that fam drinks booze)… and an appetizer cause dinner is always running late.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. and @The New Holliday - One more day. I've been doing this for almost 20 years and it's the same thing every year. Like it's the first Thanksgiving EVER. (cue Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time) Questions, requests, phone calls and all kinds of bullshit and struggle. Fresh turkeys feeling frozen. They put a flash-freeze on them. There's an icy crust. Also, poultry ships at 28 degrees.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let the Great Turkey God in the Sky take me away from my misery or help find me a better place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. and @The New Holliday - One more day. I've been doing this for almost 20 years and it's the same thing every year. Like it's the first Thanksgiving EVER. (cue Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time) Questions, requests, phone calls and all kinds of bullshit and struggle. Fresh turkeys feeling frozen. They put a flash-freeze on them. There's an icy crust. Also, poultry ships at 28 degrees.

I've been trying to get turkey neck(s) for over a week. I've been calling and stopping at stores fairly consistently. Trying again in the morning. I will give up tomorrow.