Goth/Industrial Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Pdafz7L.gif

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This is happening now if you like 80's dark alternative. Guess it happens every Tuesday at this time?

My friend is either the guest DJ or a new addition?

I don't know, but she plays great shit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Never heard this before.

What was that?

Depeche mose style Nine Inch Nails?

I didn't make it far past when he starts singing.

Not a very objective call, but I'll pass.

Sounds like it's from his "Pretty Hate Machine" era/beginning, which had a really pop-inspired 80's sound, reminiscent of a film about a go-getter character moving their way up the corporate ladder. It also kind of sounds like every 90's instructional video intro/outro with vocals.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Found this recently, it's not like a lot of their other stuff. Kinda minimalist but I was high as fuuuuuuuuuuck the first time I heard it, so it works.

Another good one

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Found this recently, it's not like a lot of their other stuff. Kinda minimalist but I was high as fuuuuuuuuuuck the first time I heard it, so it works.

Another good one

It's weird how much this band has changed over the years. The last 2-3 albums have been very guitar heavy. I grew up on "WTFIWWYP" and "Everybody Hates You". I used to take movie recommendations from hearing the samples they used alone.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Honestly the newest album I heard was Making Monsters, and that was from 2010.
I almost saw them a year or so ago, they were like the sixth opener for Max and Igor Cavalera, but I was late getting to the venue.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I like that first song posted but don't care for them in general.

They bore me. They lack originality. Sure they have a catchy one here and there, but I feel that's luck rather than talent or creativity.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Very few tracks sound like this, but it's my favorite.

This is their latest single, which was released a long time ago. The band is working on an 2nd album. The man has a fantastically deep voice.

The song that got me hooked. This was an earworm for over a month before I listened to the rest of the album.

Last edited:

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
I'd be hard pressed to believe you didn't know this band. They've yet to release an album that didn't impress.

Another catchy, energetic track.

My personal favorite. Slower, more intense.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I've heard Termination Bliss and I think the next one is called Synthetic Generation? Not sure what's after that but those two are good. The nazi uniforms are dumb though.

This is surprisingly decent.