Great for Harris' campaign, scary in general, though

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think that the reason that populism works in the US of A, is because it is vapid, insecure and unsure of itself, just like your electorate. Don't feel bad, your country wasn't actually birthed until 1865, democracy and its resultant hypocrisy is a steep learning curve.

So is learning the lyrics to every Taylor Swift song.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have some vague memories of my late teens and early twenties of not being as politically engaged as I became over the years.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Why did these people need Taylor Swift to get them off their asses? That really scares me about America.
I don't really like Taylor Swift very much but I understand how she would appeal to many young girls and women because she represents empowerment to them vs a repressive type 2024 agenda being pushed by the Republicans. Particularly in Red Southern states where abortion is being criminalized @LotusBud

Here's an article which highlights the difference Harris has already made in the Presidential race:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's quite noticeable how the race is being impacted in states like Florida & Georgia

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I don't really like Taylor Swift very much but I understand how she would appeal to many young girls and women because she represents empowerment to them vs a repressive type 2024 agenda being pushed by the Republicans. Particularly in Red Southern states where abortion is being criminalized @LotusBud

Here's an article which highlights the difference Harris has already made in the Presidential race:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's quite noticeable how the race is being impacted in states like Florida & Georgia
I think Americans grew tired of Trump’s doom and gloom and nonstop whining

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's bullshit.

Nobody gives a rat's fuzzy little ass what this woman thinks.
This is all just the media trying to steer you in the direction they
want you to go in.

She has 283 million followers. I'm sure she has a huge chunk in the US alone.

I'm just glad there are people encouraging anyone eligible to register to go register. Maybe nothing will come of it, but maybe something will.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's bullshit.

want you to go in.
What you don't care about, is not equal to what other people care about. I'm surprised you did not know that.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It's bullshit.

want you to go in.

Are rats arses fuzzy...? we bow to your superior knowledge on all fings rat arsed.

Trump hates her and her 300 million followers, if she had given her support to him the opposite would be true, but she didn't.

That's how insecure your boy is. When MSM works for you it's cutting edge journalism, when it reports simple fact it is electrol interference.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's bullshit.

want you to go in.
Actually, you are totally wrong. You don't care. Millions of others do.