The man is an astute businessman and has the foresight to Make America Great Again.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This is what Breakfall had the audacity to respond to a site colleague with, in a recent thread.

"The man is an astute businessman and has the foresight to Make America Great Again".

Discuss the facts around this astounding lunacy, without reminding Breakie just how easily he can be broken, for that will be your hardest task.

If you complete this quest the Rings of Truth and/or a crowdfunding page will set him free.

If you do not, bah, who fucking cares!
I think it's the Murican dream of fucktarded gun fondlers to get rich by lying, stealing, manipulating, bullying, and throwing tantrums, so yeah, in their world Donny is an astute businessman, because he does all those things and makes money at it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it's the Murican dream of fucktarded gun fondlers to get rich by lying, stealing, manipulating, bullying, and throwing tantrums, so yeah, in their world Donny is an astute businessman, because he does all those things and makes money at it.

All true. But many of the Trump supporters here aren't American.

What the hell is wrong with them?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
All true. But many of the Trump supporters here aren't American.

What the hell is wrong with them?
I know. Those English and residents-of-English-colonies fuckwits are full of hate and they love them any world leader who is also a hater.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The only thing they have in common is their ancestry and their hate.
And their deluded dream of one day being a billionaire so they can own everyone. That's the Murican dream that has been exported all over the world, unfortunately. It's a good thing the majority of people in the world haven't bought it. YET.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And their deluded dream of one day being a billionaire so they can own everyone. That's the Murican dream that has been exported all over the world, unfortunately. It's a good thing the majority of people in the world haven't bought it. YET.

Yeah, but where did that American dream start?

Let's remember it was European colonists that came to the rest of the world...not the other way around.

It's sort of a chicken and egg problem...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah, but where did that American dream start?

Let's remember it was European colonists that came to the rest of the world...not the other way around.

It's sort of a chicken and egg problem...
I know that the US was first populated by Europeans, but I think American culture is pretty unique. Not many Europeans remind me of Americans. They all have their own cultures. The US created that cowboy culture, and that blossomed into the every=man=for=himself egocentric hate culture, imo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know that the US was first populated by Europeans, but I think American culture is pretty unique. Not many Europeans remind me of Americans. They all have their own cultures. The US created that cowboy culture, and that blossomed into the every=man=for=himself egocentric hate culture, imo.

Well, colonialism and the perception of free and empty land created that culture. The Europeans that never left kept evolving socially and culturally in Europe. This country is pretty much a product of ethnic cleansing. 90% of natives were exterminated in the Americas.

They just couldn't do that in Asia,Africa and the Middle East. The numbers and isolation didn't favor the natives here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, colonialism and the perception of free and empty land created that culture. The Europeans that never left kept evolving socially and culturally in Europe. This country is pretty much a product of ethnic cleansing. 90% of natives were exterminated in the Americas.

They just couldn't do that in Asia,Africa and the Middle East. The numbers and isolation didn't favor the natives here.
Yes, of course those things created it. But it turned into its own thing, while European countries evolved into their own individual entities. Murica influences all of them more than any other single country does, unfortunately. But, thankfully, I think most European countries managed to hold onto much of what makes them unique.

The US is now the biggest colonizer on the planet. I guess, like Israel, the US has turned into what its founders were running from.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, of course those things created it. But it turned into its own thing, while European countries evolved into their own individual entities. Murica influences all of them more than any other single country does, unfortunately. But, thankfully, I think most European countries managed to hold onto much of what makes them unique.

The US is now the biggest colonizer on the planet. I guess, like Israel, the US has turned into what its founders were running from.

Of course it turned into it's own thing. America started lying to itself from the beginning to cover their ethnic cleansing of this land. Exactly like Israel.

How can that not produce a compromised culture?