Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just use Apple
you were talking about how much you love your SGI O2
I still do

Hahahahaha!!!

Senile @Joe....

That's what I use Prowler.

But all I seem to use these days is the Windows part running made only for Microsoft software.

I hardly use the Apple portion cuz most businesses use only Windows.

Apple after all these years in the PC market...is still a niche product. A posh but exclusive users club

Advertising and YouTube want you to believe it is coming on strong but Windows is still very much king. The dominant player.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway @The Prowler here's something I did on Mac using Windows software via Parallels in Windows 10:

pom4cXMi_o.jpg

So a person can run Windows on a Mac.

And if they make money from their projects in all likelihood it will be done using Windows based software because the vast majority of their clients probably do.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Anyway @The Prowler here's something I did on Mac using Windows software via Parallels in Windows 10:

pom4cXMi_o.jpg

And if they make money from their projects in all likelihood it will be done using Windows based software because the vast majority of their clients probably do.

I really like the chimney in the middle of the room with no fireplace.

I am surprised that has never caught on.

And no door to the outside is pretty radical too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A posh but exclusive users club

Apples users tend to be virtually computer illiterate.

Apple is good for video editing like premiere or fcp and photoshop.

I don't think s it's that great for 3d modelling or vector graphics.

The PC is better for prograns such as for 3d studio max.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

pom4cXMi_o.jpg

I really like the chimney in the middle of the room with no fireplace.

I am surprised that has never caught on.

And no door to the outside is pretty radical too.

I'm not the designER.

But I will mention that to them.

There's a door at the front but you can't see it at that angle.

I agree.

It needs a back entrance if for anything - in case of an emergency such as a fire.

It also needs a closet near the entrance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dude, its a total shit show! When Trump was President, the economy skyrocketed and the Dow went up steadily. Gas was cheap too! We sure the fuck didnt have food prices rocketing either. You wont see tards like Aidsfaggit accepting blame tho!

A high stock market was pumped cheap interest rates and borrowing. Just like experts said once they have to fight inflation rates go high. Like I warned in previous threads ya never buy when a market is overpriced.

Ya know what they say buy low sell high.

But idiots (maybe 20 somethings?) Were buying high Lokmeer.
Likely story, doofus. Meanwhile, Bad Orange Man MAGA'd while fake president biden has ruined us. Poor ol Canduhduh is a parasite on Mericuh's teet, josephine. Get ready for hard times, bitch!

Merica still needs oil Lokmeer!

Even in bad times when unemployment is in double digits.

Seems America doesn't have enough oIL gas or hydropower to power it's mighty economy Bud. You now have too many people in relation to what your country has to sustain it.

That's why Canada is key to America's survival Lokmeer!

So the only way to prosper in a democrat ran country is to cull the population.

How about instead of killing human beings and forcibly sterilizing them or committing any human rights atrocities......we just get rid of Democrats and their policies?

That way, we can have a healthy economy and no one has to die.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And we're off to another great week of the biden economy folks with a 500 point drop in the DOW!!!! Dont forget tho, we had to cheat Trump out of office cause Orange Man BAAAAAAAAAD! LOLZ!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And we're off to another great week of the biden economy folks with a 500 point drop in the DOW!!!! Dont forget tho, we had to cheat Trump out of office cause Orange Man BAAAAAAAAAD! LOLZ!

Shoulda bought gold Bud!

BTW Ya never paid me fer that bet ....Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shoulda bought gold Bud!

BTW Ya never paid me fer that bet ....Lokmeer!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gold is down again, clown.

Trump won 2020, dummy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I do not live in Hamilton, you Senile old fuck, @Joe. Just because I went to Monster Jam there does mean I live you.

That said, I do like Hamilton and usually visit there a few times a year for various reasons.

If you are going to come at me, Senile @Joe, come at me with something real.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aaaaaaand we topped out at -630 today libtards!!! At this rate, we should be at Obama Dow levels in no time!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals are utter fucking failures

their one big accomplishment this year

menstrual equity so that cunts like admin can bleed all over tax payer funded tampons

lolz

Election season looks like it's gonna be rough fer many in 2022 in the Land if the Free. Just a preview of what 2024 is gonna be like.

So stay safe & indoors Bigly.

Don't go out with a MAGA hat or wearing Red!

I think it's known as the Wasteland of the Free these days.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are utter fucking failures

their one big accomplishment this year

menstrual equity so that cunts like admin can bleed all over tax payer funded tampons

lolz

Election season looks like it's gonna be rough fer many in 2022 in the Land if the Free. Just a preview of what 2024 is gonna be like.

So stay safe & indoors Bigly.

Don't go out with a MAGA hat or wearing Red!

I think it's known as the Wasteland of the Free these days.
which is why people are lining up at our southern border to crawl across? Right, fuckhead?

I mean, if it truly is the wasteland you mongrels claim it is why all the hysteria when we wanted to build a wall to keep people out? Seems they would have benefited more from something like that than we would

hypocritical slimeball.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The shit hole FloriDUH is a waste land. Flat, low, retired, broke, CHEAP, phony, full of illegal Latin immigrants. Did I leave anything out? One way political thinking. Child molester/trafficking Politicians.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^^ and that right there proves the point about leftist scum being the true racists

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like Stubby and Maw are being evicted. What are ya gonna do?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That little girl is now safe since you been evicted. Funky dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What planet is the Jew dwarf child rapist on now?

the guy is rambling on about nonsense. Lol