Great job on the economy libtards!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a few months ago that stupid waste of space aidsman was claiming this was the best economy ever. Let us ignore the fact that the economy shrank in Q1 when he was claiming everything was great, and that it is almost going to get worse in Q2, that inflation is out of control, and that Biden only had a small bump from reopening (restrictions Dems stupidly put in place to begin with).

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, its a total shit show! When Trump was President, the economy skyrocketed and the Dow went up steadily. Gas was cheap too! We sure the fuck didnt have food prices rocketing either. You wont see tards like Aidsfaggit accepting blame tho!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, its a total shit show! When Trump was President, the economy skyrocketed and the Dow went up steadily. Gas was cheap too! We sure the fuck didnt have food prices rocketing either. You wont see tards like Aidsfaggit accepting blame tho!

A high stock market was pumped cheap interest rates and borrowing. Just like experts said once they have to fight inflation rates go high. Like I warned in previous threads ya never buy when a market is overpriced.

Ya know what they say buy low sell high.

But idiots (maybe 20 somethings?) Were buying high Lokmeer.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe, who lives in an apartment with one of the lowest rental rates in his province....

who does not own a car, a truck, a boat, a cottage, an electric bicycle, or a computer made in the last decade...

whose net worth rounded to the nearest thousand is zero....

is giving out financial advice.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A high stock market was pumped cheap interest rates and borrowing. Just like experts said once they have to fight inflation rates go high. Like I warned in previous threads ya never buy when a market is overpriced.

Likely story, doofus. Meanwhile, Bad Orange Man MAGA'd while fake president biden has ruined us. Poor ol Canduhduh is a parasite on Mericuh's teet, josephine. Get ready for hard times, bitch!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Likely story, doofus. Meanwhile, Bad Orange Man MAGA'd while fake president biden has ruined us. Poor ol Canduhduh is a parasite on Mericuh's teet, josephine. Get ready for hard times, bitch!

Merica still needs oil Lokmeer!

Even in bad times when unemployment is in double digits.

Seems America doesn't have enough oIL gas or hydropower to power it's mighty economy Bud. You now have too many people in relation to what your country has to sustain it.

That's why Canada is key to America's survival Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals are utter fucking failures

their one big accomplishment this year

menstrual equity so that cunts like admin can bleed all over tax payer funded tampons

lolz

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

menstrual equity so that cunts like admin can bleed all over tax payer funded tampons

lolz

Election season looks like it's gonna be rough fer many in 2022 in the Land if the Free. Just a preview of what 2024 is gonna be like.

So stay safe & indoors Bigly.

Don't go out with a MAGA hat or wearing Red!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Merica still needs oil Lokmeer!

Even in bad times when unemployment is in double digits.

Seems America doesn't have enough oIL gas or hydropower to power it's mighty economy Bud. You now have too many people in relation to what your country has to sustain it.

That's why Canada is key to America's survival Lokmeer!
Nope, not while dems are in charge, josephine.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Election season looks like it's gonna be rough fer many in 2022 in the Land if the Free. Just a preview of what 2024 is gonna be like.

He lives in Florida, dumbass.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

You guys who wear yer Maga hats are like putting a bullseye on yer foreheads @Lokmar!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

You guys who wear yer Maga hats are like putting a bullseye on yer foreheads @Lokmar!
Not in Florida dummy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

What do they do ta Maga haters...shoot em there.... Lokmeer! ?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

I think they keep their fukin mouths shut for the most part.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

Hey Lokmeer Europe is on sale these days due to the declining value of the Euro:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good time to buy their better quality stuff.

Cheaper for Americans to buy european than their own usa made goods I bet.

Cars watches clothing.

Ima gonna buy European.

Canada has a free trade agreement with Europe eh?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

Hey Lokmeer Europe is on sale these days due to the declining value of the Euro:

Cheaper than American even for Americans to buy their own usa made goods I bet.
They figure Pootie is gonna make the Euro glow in the dark soon!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

If you can find deals on Quality European goods yer laughin .

Get their old inventory while it's on sale

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

Honestly, I cant think of a single thing I want from Europe. My last big purchase was these Shun Knives from Japan. I guess this HK pistol is German but it says its made in the states.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Honestly, I cant think of a single thing I want from Europe. My last big purchase was these Shun Knives from Japan. I guess this HK pistol is German but it says its made in the states.

Coincidentally, I just bought a splitting axe....Made in Finland.

Oh man, I gotta remember to put that up on the "Just Purchased" thread.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

I noticed a lot of goods made in Europe USA & Japan were better before the manufacturing was exported to China.

Ie Dell can't make a decent computer anymore. I still have a 20 year old dell computer made in the us that still works.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

I noticed a lot of goods made in Europe USA & Japan were better before the manufacturing was exported to China.

Ie Dell can't make a decent computer anymore. I still have a 20 year old dell computer made in the us that still works.
I always built my own with top shelf motherboards...even when I was poor. The only problem I ever had was with an MSI board. I miss ABIT. Now, I buy ASROCK or ASUS. ASUS is pricey but bullet proof. Really so is Gigabyte.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

I always built my own with top shelf motherboards...even when I was poor. The only problem I ever had was with an MSI board. I miss ABIT. Now, I buy ASROCK or ASUS. ASUS is pricey but bullet proof. Really so is Gigabyte.
Stay away from that MSI crap. They’re failure magnets. They fail and take all ur other components with them

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

Stay away from that MSI crap. They’re failure magnets. They fail and take all ur other components with them
I think it was around the time that AMD had "slot A", MSI was one of the first boards to be out. They deviated from the AMD reference board. I think they made it 3 layer instead of 4 or some such shit. Anywho, the system was unstable AF. Blue screens and random reboots galore. MSI refused to make good on their fukup and for more than 20 years now, I flat out refuse to purchase anything from MSI.

Currently I'm running an AMD system with an ASROCK my oldest son recommended. The fucker is bullet proof. I rely on him to tell me what to buy now as I quit following the tech closely about 10+ years ago. Sometimes he gets pissed when I dont listen to him. Of course we troll the fuck out of each other about it. Good times!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

I think it was around the time that AMD had "slot A", MSI was one of the first boards to be out. They deviated from the AMD reference board. I think they made it 3 layer instead of 4 or some such shit. Anywho, the system was unstable AF. Blue screens and random reboots galore. MSI refused to make good on their fukup and for more than 20 years now, I flat out refuse to purchase anything from MSI.

Currently I'm running an AMD system with an ASROCK my oldest son recommended. The fucker is bullet proof. I rely on him to tell me what to buy now as I quit following the tech closely about 10+ years ago. Sometimes he gets pissed when I dont listen to him. Of course we troll the fuck out of each other about it. Good times!

You seem to know a lot about PCS .

Ya shoulda been a techie Lokmeer.

There's always a demand for people who can fix & troubleshoot Wintel PCS eh.

I'm pretty tech dumb I admit.
I just use Apple & it's plug n play - even when adding or running Windows on a Mac. Works OK.

However if yer looking for a real time Windows speed demon, Windows on a mac is probably not the best option because it still feels like an emulator. Speed is acceptable but not superlative by any means. Parallels on a Mac claim they are native or close to it on a Mac but it seems slow. Works but the performance is sluggish.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz

Don't matter Bud!

Not in Florida dummy.

Admin and his dad troll each other with pictures of their favorite dicks

It’s really disgusting

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just use Apple & it's plug n play - even when adding or running Windows on a Mac. Works OK.

Senile @Joe, do you forget that not too long ago you were talking about how much you love your SGI O2 workstation?

I still do...@The Prowler.

It's sitting on my desk

I wanna resurrect it to see if it can be made useful again.

It has an ethernet port so it could be networked into a mac or PC and files can be transferred back and forth.

There's actually a Lotta free brand name software for it. Maya photoshop lightwave

It'd be interesting to resurrect it again.