What is your Idea of a great first date?

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Neighbor widow in #303 wants me to take her out. probably go bowling, maybe a movie and a walk in the park?

I have no clue.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Neighbor widow in #303 wants me to take her out. probably go bowling, maybe a movie and a walk in the park?

I have no clue.
If you don't really know each other too well, something light and easy, I'd say Bowling and or a walk in the park over a Movie(imho Movies are great dates, but not for a very early introductory date)

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Dinner (for talking to each other)
A Gallery or Museum (for quiet togetherness)
Not necessarily in that order.

THROB

Factory Bastard
Jack n the box tacos r 2 for $1.69 and then drive r home and bang r in the ass.
Fist full of hair and make her yours. She's a grieving widow and used to pain in her life.
Your tiny cock is just a distraction.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
FWIW, if you're not feeling a love connection I would advise against "dining and dashing" and sticking her with the bill as you jump out the bathroom window, since you're neighbors it could get awkward.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no clue.

Lunch date on a weekend...don't have to spend a lot of money and can be less formal than a dinner date...if you like one another, you can go bowling or take that walk in the park. If there's no connection, either one of you can say you have plans for the afternoon/evening...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I have no clue.

How do you know she wants you to take her out?

How does that conversation go without just making plans during that conversation?

How long has it been since she murdered her husband?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
1. How old is she?

2. Who is paying?

Just ask her where she'd like to go bro. You're in Memphis, birthplace of rock and roll. There's got to be tons of places to choose from. I can tell you one thing, don't take her to a Goddamn pool hall.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Jack n the box tacos r 2 for $1.69 and then drive r home and bang r in the ass.
Fist full of hair and make her yours. She's a grieving widow and used to pain in her life.
Your tiny cock is just a distraction.
Well, you're a real Casanova aren't ya?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
.... I can tell you one thing, don't take her to a Goddamn pool hall.
Did a pool hall break your heart?

lPhs1EI.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Did a pool hall break your heart?

lPhs1EI.gif
LOL Nope. Let's just say that she wasn't very impressed with the atmosphere and cussing in there. I never heard the word 'Fuck' said so much in my life. She said that she'd pick the next place we go to but never returned my calls. So yeah fellas avoid pool halls with your date.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Throw some dishes in the sink and get her over to do the washing up ...
Get a stick vacuum so she can tidy up ...

Cars and Coffee ...

Netflix and Chill ...

A nice romantic walk in a park ...

An AA meeting so you can talk to each other ...

The local watering hole ... let her do the drinking ...

You go over to her place and do the washing up ... good for points ...

Service her car for her and then go parking ...

Invite her over to cook a feed ... you supply drinks ...

Keep your phone turned off and don't get it out ...

You also could complement her on her outfit when you meet on her ... be careful ...

Other than all that, I have no idea ... :OhGawd:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL Nope. Let's just say that she wasn't very impressed with the atmosphere and cussing in there. I never heard the word 'Fuck' said so much in my life. She said that she'd pick the next place we go to but never returned my calls. So yeah fellas avoid pool halls with your date.
Ok so why you stay then? You could of just said hey let's go somewhere else and leave lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She sounds uptight.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Picking me up. Taking me to Las Brisas. Picking up the tab. Dropping me off at home. Anyway, it certainly would be different.