The “Give Biggie a panel at BC, that’s a smart idea” failure

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’ve put people on you…we are going to make this fun!

Oh knock it off Breakfart. Stop threatening posters with bodily harm you twat.

By the way, welcome back!
I’m not certain that I want to be back!?
Oh come now

do not let your three hundred bucks go to waste

plus, where will you go when you wish to lob impotent threats in my general direction

hang bro... you're loved here

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Stay tuned everyone. The PROOF that will change and shatter lives should be posted sometime this decade.
yeah, my delete and post edit buttons that you knew I had did kinda cause some mass hysteria

why was that?

It's not like I was in control of tactical nukes or shooting up a convenience store or anything

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Stay tuned everyone. The PROOF that will change and shatter lives should be posted sometime this decade.
yeah, my delete and post edit buttons that you knew I had did kinda cause some mass hysteria

why was that?

It's not like I was in control of tactical nukes or shooting up a convenience store or anything

can we see the magical proof now? Or will we be waiting like we’ve been for technical proof that Flynn is Poofer

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

why was that?

can we see the magical proof now? Or will we be waiting like we’ve been for technical proof that Flynn is Poofer
Patience Danielson... I'm enjoying watching you squirm a little

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

why was that?

Patience Danielson... I'm enjoying watching you squirm a little

Squirming? Uhhh…you’re lucky I’m even responding. That’s only cuz im bored. Watching you lose your shit is not amusing. You are way too focused on this stuff.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Squirming? Uhhh…you’re lucky I’m even responding. That’s only cuz im bored. Watching you lose your shit is not amusing. You are way too focused on this stuff.

I do feel rather fortunate -- cause it shows you don't care at all

and I'd hate for you to expend about 20 posts telling me how you don't care at all

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

and I'd hate for you to expend about 20 posts telling me how you don't care at all

That’s your current style, not mine. I see the proof isn’t getting posted anytime soon. Lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That’s your current style, not mine. I see the proof isn’t getting posted anytime soon. Lol
Is this still you not caring?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Did you think you would? He hates this forum yet he's here everyday. That's because he's burned every place he's been to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you think you would? He hates this forum yet he's here everyday. That's because he's burned every place he's been to.
Where did I say I hate this forum?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. You don't?

Gee. Spouting off how the owner is reading pm's? That just exudes rainbows and pink hearts!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh. You don't?

Gee. Spouting off how the owner is reading pm's? That just exudes rainbows and pink hearts!
A personal observation equates to hating the forum in your tiny world?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. You don't?

Yes, as you posted it on another forum to spread rumors. You're telling me you did that out of love?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
This meltdown was brought to you by King Martini.

King Martini- pie facing like ppl since…(looks at historic match card) 2006!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. You don't?

So it was done because you like this forum?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh. You don't?

Yes

have you seen the traffic numbers since I started poking these insects?

Meltdown has never been busier

BIggie - I need to start charging for my services

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. You don't?

Yes

Right, that's like saying you have a working panel.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh. You don't?

Yes

Does my working delete button make you feel awkward and anguished?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. You don't?

Yes

Does my working delete button make you feel awkward and anguished?

Why would it? It doesn't work.