Whos idea to clamp down MD?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Not a good look.

This place gets a ton of casuals and MD is the biggest forum. Just because my shrine hides their shit behind registration like needy little chumps doesn't mean this place needs to play the Uno Retard Card and copy their lethal dose of stupid radiation.

This place is better then that. Look no further then the complete disaster they tried to concoct over yours truly and were left bleeding out like stuck pigs all over not only this place, but theirs as well. BiggieFatFlaps collects message board fails like infinity stones.

Keep this place open. My orbiters need it that way.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off.

Meltdown is big because of us Alphas.

When did you joined here yiu flamboyant aon of a whore?

Kissy meATs!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Go fuck yourself with Negans baseball bat, you "should have been punched while in the womb " , IQ of a puddle of piss that's been stepped in by a marching band playing Stairway to Heaven backwards, crash test dummy neo tard.

(Spits in Dilfs face)

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
But back on topic;

I don't like the fact this place is now off limits to casuals. MD is the drama machine of this community and ppl looking for drama should be able to view it.

I still don't like that my posts were moved into a complete shit filled thread with a bunch of filler. It could have been made its own thread here in MD and me and Looney could have tore it up.

But, you have a bunch of mods here who have never run a successful forum. None of them. And here you have one person, me, who has.

(Shrugs)

I just might wait this one out. See if the mods here actually create something out of the very little they have to work with.

I mean....I built SG from nothing on day one into a forum that was hitting low BH numbers. Let's see the mods here try and pull that.

I mean, I can....

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
You talk to much shit.

Meltdowns open.
Posts were moved for a reason... new thread tho.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go fuck yourself with Negans baseball bat, you "should have been punched while in the womb " , IQ of a puddle of piss that's been stepped in by a marching band playing Stairway to Heaven backwards, crash test dummy neo tard.

(Spits in Dilfs face)
Wow, you sound salty today.

Why so mad GAYlana?
Broke again? Do you envy that I could easily buy your CORPSE and family and friends? Even your fake friends??
You fucked ip, scum!
Talking about wombs. Are you into that sick stuFF??:Sucky Sucky::Whaaa::doink1:

Leave toddlers alone, you MONSTER!!!!!