Flynns multithread tantrum goes great with this negroni

OP
OP
No One

No One

Factory Bastard
She's become a total embarrassment according to many people. Not even invited to tPoTF's new board.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Keep alluding that posters are "child abusers" and see what happens.

I dare you to accuse someone else of being a "child abuser."

See what happens.

I double dog dare you, coward.
Where did I do that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep alluding that posters are "child abusers" and see what happens.

I dare you to accuse someone else of being a "child abuser."

See what happens.

I double dog dare you, coward.
Get off it, asshole. He clearly accused you, correctly, of panel abuse not child abuse. This is what people are talking about! You are a liar, a shit stain, and a completely reprehensible piece of Flynn.

You need to stop lying, you drug addicted shit smear.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Get off it, asshole. He clearly accused you, correctly, of panel abuse not child abuse. This is what people are talking about! You are a liar, a shit stain, and a completely reprehensible piece of Flynn.

Still no verifiable proof of me being a panel abuser?

Not surprised.

Keep crying bitch, no one fucking cares.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

You need to stop lying, you drug addicted shit smear.
You sound emotionally unstable, do you want to talk about it?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still no verifiable proof of me being a panel abuser?

Not surprised.

Keep crying bitch, no one fucking cares.

Just go through your own meth fueled posts where you repeatedly threatened just this for hurting your little fee-fees, you lying shit stain.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just go through your own meth fueled posts where you repeatedly threatened just this for hurting your little fee-fees, you lying shit stain.

Still no evidence that I panel abuse?

Not surprised!

What's next? Gonna accuse me of imploding the Titan Sub?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is there for everyone to see no matter how much you lie and pretend otherwise. No, I will not spend hours trying to hunt down your meth induced rage posts which you then moved and merged into other threads. It was there, many of us can attest that you did it, and that is good enough. Especially as you have a long pattern of doing just that, you drug addicted shit smear. We all know it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao. Flynn is having another panic attack and hallucinating again

The idiot who spammed threads screaming a out how my kids were abused and removed by the state and then demanding me to show proof my kids were still with me (pictures is the only way to do that .....he was demanding pictures....must be mistaking you for himself.

I'm not sure how calling Flynn a panel abuser becomes accusing people of child abuse...but Flynn is a projecting moron.

I like the Reno 911 level of forum policing this fucktard is doing LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It is there for everyone to see no matter how much you lie and pretend otherwise. No, I will not spend hours trying to hunt down your meth induced rage posts which you then moved and merged into other threads. It was there, many of us can attest that you did it, and that is good enough. Especially as you have a long pattern of doing just that, you drug addicted shit smear. We all know it.

If you don't have anything to back up your sordid claims, why even try to plead your case?

If you had any real evidence it would look something like this:

Screenshot-20230626-023930-Samsung-Internet.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
To the fucking attention whore that spent 16 months posting up her dalliances with Martini on an open forum along with personal information about herself regarding her 5 "relationships" in a three year span.

You spammed up the forums with the intimate details of your private life then got all butthurt when you were called out about your threadjacking/political/and P.I. mongering.

Even Shen Li agrees with me that you're nothing more than white trash with a bulbous nigger nose like Bill Cosby.

Take you and your nigger ass somewhere else whore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Says the coward that deleted my account because I was making Dove relapse/suicide.

Sure, buddy!!
So that’s why you’re all mad? Because I deleted you after nearly a year of nonstop spamming and threats of lolsuits?

Lmao. That must have really left a mark.

I love it