Flynns multithread tantrum goes great with this negroni

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mad?

No.

I just want to point out your blatant hypocrisy.
Intelligent people can see you’re all sore and mad

Maybe that’s why you gravitate towards the low iq spastics around here like sewage and aidsmin ? So they can tell you what you want to hear in exchange for protection and coddling?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Intelligent people can see you’re all sore and mad

Maybe that’s why you gravitate towards the low iq spastics around here like sewage and aidsmin ? So they can tell you what you want to hear in exchange for protection and coddling?

When you say "intelligent people," you obviously don't mean yourself, Oerdin, Freud, and Aryan.

More of this "coddling." You sound really jealous that you think others are getting preferred treatment.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When you say "intelligent people," you obviously don't mean yourself, Oerdin, Freud, Aryan and Freud.

More of this "coddling." You sound really jealous that you think others are getting preferred treatment.
It’s obvious to people with an IQ above 100 that you are coddling imbeciles like sewage and aidsmin.

Of course you will not see that for obvious reasons

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In other news admin is still a crippled noodle neck fairy who sucks dick

Lolz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Newsflash: (screen ticker at the bottom)

"admin gives out Slurpees in black neighbourhood; refuses to accept payments"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
admin loves even corks if the person saying "suck my cork!" is slightly tanked...

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
2HHtg5k.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Aidsman is gay.

This fuckstick NEVER has his own material. The clown constantly jumps on any bandwagon to with dicks and rides that into ground before hopping anal first onto the next one.

The stupid fucker thinks if he nags me enough that I'll go crazy and kill myself just to get away from his Edith Bunker style of laming.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lol! Flynn, is projecting again while having a melty at the same time.

Do you have any material you haven't stole?

Have you EVER come up with your own ideas? Or do you just use everyone else's? You're a fucking parasite that constantly pushes the envelope because you see Biggie Dumbass doing it and you want to be "cool," just like 50 something year old Biggie Child who acts like he's 12. That's your idol? A midget in his 50's that whines and cries about an online forum?

Oh. By the way:

Screenshot-20230626-023247-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you have any material you haven't stole?

Have you EVER come up with your own ideas? Or do you just use everyone else's? You're a fucking parasite that constantly pushes the envelope because you see Biggie Dumbass doing it and you want to be "cool," just like 50 something year old Biggie Child who acts like he's 12. That's your idol? A midget in his 50's that whines and cries about an online forum?

Oh. By the way:

Screenshot-20230626-023247-Samsung-Internet.jpg
Just today you were accusing "the new homosexual" of dick sucking

GET YOUR OWN MATERIAL, FUCKHEAD!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So that’s why you’re all mad? Because I deleted you after nearly a year of nonstop spamming and threats of lolsuits?

Lmao. That must have really left a mark.

I love it

The skid marks in your squeezers? Smells old and McDonalds