Guess Lotusbud’s age...

How old do you reckon Lotusbud is? She refuses to tell me for some reason?!

• 1. 29

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 39

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3. 49

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 4. 59

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 5. 69

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I feel she is old enough to be a grandmother, but not too old to be on Medicare. I mean she didnt vote for Biden lol.

50 is no longer what it once was.... Women are taking better care of themselves. JLo was 50 when she performed at the Super Bowl in 2020:

That's what old hags tell themselves as their blossom is quickly wilting.

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I feel she is old enough to be a grandmother, but not too old to be on Medicare. I mean she didnt vote for Biden lol.

50 is no longer what it once was.... Women are taking better care of themselves. JLo was 50 when she performed at the Super Bowl in 2020:

[/QUOTE

that’s the male ego thinking that every vessel he dumps his mediocre baby batter in needs to be youthful and untouched

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

I hit the wall at 25.

I shouldnt even be alive right now lol

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
You need to fade away Holliday. We’ll all forget you and you won’t even be a blimp on the radar gaydar!
LoLz - How did that work out for you, ol pal?
. I told you way back then. This is my board now.

Take a look down the thread - all of those deranged detractors...gone.
Who is here? hmmmmm?

Now as to the original question - I know the answer, but will never say more than that I know all of those ladies who have spoken of her in derision pale in comparison to her radiant beauty.