Happiness

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have not been negative once in this thread.

The Leaker is just looking for an argument. She starts arguing, even when she cannot come up with one thing that she disagrees with...as seen here:
Do you disagree with something I said, Leaker?

Take the L, Leaker.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
This thread has quite a few quality posts in it, so Imma go ahead and drop this genuine gem of well thought out information - supported by this guy's unbiased take on it all. Seriously. It's under 18 minutes long and starts kinda slow, but by the end of it the man fucking nails it. You certainly don't have to trust me on this, trust yourself on what you take from it.

I'm pretty sure most of you who listen to it all, your response may be on the lines of: "Sheeeeyat, why didn't anyone explain things like this to me before. If they did, I probably blew it off as hot air because it came from someone I don't even slightly respect. And why the fuck didn't I conclude the golden message of this myself?"

Once it picks up steam it almost feels like it ends far too quickly due to its undeniable great message. Then again, you can pick it up yourself after its finish. Again, it starts a bit slow, don't get impatient. Stay with it until its very thought invoking conclusion, you won't regret it...

SSS
- Almost makes me feel guilty once he brings it all together.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
For every Morgan Freeman success story there are thousands, or at least hundreds, that did not work out nearly as well.

And the music business is probably way, way, way tougher.

Yeah, like with most things, it's who you know not what you know, which leads to success.

I wasn't even talking about wanting to make it big and become a famous artist, just having the skills to earn a moderate living from creating music would have been nice, like composing tracks to be used in video games or something. Earning a wage doing what I really enjoy is never something I've had the privilege of unfortunately. Work has always been boring at worst and tolerable at best, but I realise that's the case for the vast majority of people.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you happy with your life right now? When was the happiest time you can recall? What would you change or have done differently?

Looking back, mine was with my ex,but of course at the time I didn't realise it or appreciate how lucky I was. The old cliche of you don't know what you've got til it's gone is 100% accurate.

I also regret not learning music properly and becoming a producer. I could probably still do it if I wanted, but going to college/uni at 40 isn't something I'd feel comfortable doing.

Civilised responses only please, I'm in a philosophical mood today.

My uncle died yesterday.

And when the realization that he was gone hit me & I wasn't gonna see him again, I cried for him today. And yet I never cry for myself.

Farewell Uncle, you will be missed.

..farewell Uncle.

Sorry for your loss, Joseph.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you happy with your life right now? When was the happiest time you can recall? What would you change or have done differently?

Looking back, mine was with my ex,but of course at the time I didn't realise it or appreciate how lucky I was. The old cliche of you don't know what you've got til it's gone is 100% accurate.

I also regret not learning music properly and becoming a producer. I could probably still do it if I wanted, but going to college/uni at 40 isn't something I'd feel comfortable doing.

My uncle died yesterday.

And when the realization that he was gone hit me & I wasn't gonna see him again, I cried for him today. And yet I never cry for myself.

Farewell Uncle, you will be missed.

..farewell Uncle.

Sorry for your loss, Joseph.

No need to be sorry.

Its part of life. It's just hard to accept, that's all.

He was a really nice guy.

And he always had a smile on his face & I'll always remember his kindness & generosity. He also raised a very nice family with wonderful children who grew up to be just like him.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah, like with most things, it's who you know not what you know, which leads to success.

I wasn't even talking about wanting to make it big and become a famous artist, just having the skills to earn a moderate living from creating music would have been nice, like composing tracks to be used in video games or something. Earning a wage doing what I really enjoy is never something I've had the privilege of unfortunately. Work has always been boring at worst and tolerable at best, but I realise that's the case for the vast majority of people.
Scouse mein Bruder, I was once in your dilemma. I thought I could do certain things better than others that could net me some passive income. I found out that was simply not going to happen, so I had to improvise quick...

You need to focus on things like this: Mick Gould Commercials. That's in your neck of the woods. Try to find jobs like that. Get your commercial drivers license. Utilize it. Make some money. Construction or specialty trucking is your best bet.

16344969532-2ee7049ebb-b.jpg

Reactions: Joe

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah I have pondered about getting my HGV license in the past, but always talk myself out of it.
Do it! If you're good at it, you'll have your pick of local jobs. Not talking about Turks or Polacks trucking in from wherever, but specialized local work. That's what you want to do.

And the best part is? We're all still fairly 'right wing'... You won't have a blue haired tranny as your boss.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Hahaha that's definitely a bonus! I could never work in an office, Blurt SJW types are the norm...
Trucking is one of the last industries that isn't cucked! I get some of my work through a brown guy, and he hates chinks.

It's comical. It's the last refuge, other than trades, that guys like you and me can earn more than the minimum wage...

Just do it!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The recent Canadian trucker protests were inspiring to watch and made me realise that not all Canadians are cucked libtards, which is often the impression given.

The disruptive woke mob tend to make the most noise, but when the silent majority stirs, they always inevitably put the SJW's back in their place!

DDT

Factory Bastard
The recent Canadian trucker protests were inspiring to watch and made me realise that not all Canadians are cucked libtards, which is often the impression given.

The disruptive woke mob tend to make the most noise, but when the silent majority stirs, they always inevitably put the SJW's back in their place!
Consider that it took just a few trucks honking for Trudy to hide and then invoke the war measures act to clear them out...

It was pure kino!

I think the masses hated that White people were protesting peacefully, and that was something we cannot have...

Only niggers and white niggers are permitted to protest, apparently...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pretty much, Trufag was made to look even more of a joke than usual...

If he wasn't on the Globohomo payroll, he would have been ousted by now for sure.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually I was gonna get copies of Logic Pro and Adobe Audition and start learning about the basics of sound. Sound Edit as well. Those are professional industry standard apps.don't wanna be a sound engineer or musician but would at least like to know how to mix a basic track to include in yt or vimeo type videos. Advertising etc.

If ur interested in music/ mixing tracks & uploading them to youtube or including them in videos it's a skill you can easily learn in your spare time & make a few dollars as well.

I suppose the rig might cost a bit but it's a lot cheaper than it used to be.

Anyways I'm older than u and I continue to learn. You dont have to go to a classroom if you feel self conscious. Just do it self paced on ur own time and network with others who share ur interests.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There was a good argument for this on 4chan a while ago, I wish I had screencapped it.

It basically pointed out how giving women the right to vote further undermines the traditional family unit, as in the past it was the man's role to make those kind of decisions and look out for his family's best interests.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway @Aryan udemy.com is having a course sale on various software at $10 us a course. Logic Pro, Adobe Audition. AVID - can't remember their product but it's a major one in the recording industry too.

I understand that they're no substitute for professional training nor will they make a person a professional, but they provide a basic overview or intro.

I also signed up for 14 day filmmaker recently for $49. Again - won't make a person into the next George Lucas but I just thought it could teach me some basics on how to create 30 second or 1 minute infomercials for some extra side income

I could provide links to these sites.

They're relatively inexpensive and risk free.

I think 14 day filmmaker offers its subscribers access to Adobe products and others at a big discount.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Happiest was my first year at Uni as a mature student. Really not sure why but it felt like a whole new world.

Regrets? nah.Tragedies? Different topic.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since you mentioned Sound engineering/art @Aryan I thought i'd give it a peek. Now I know nothing about this field, what's involved or the equipment a person needs. I just want to know how to place a sound clip in a youtube video.

So maybe i'll get hold of Audacity, logic Pro or Audition and try it out.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Morgan Freeman was 50 years old when he had his breakout role in Street Smart. Today, he is a respected actor with accolades, wealth and work available to him if he wants it.

It doesn't hurt to try to break out into the career of your dreams. You simply have to put aside all the negative influences in your life and be single-minded in your approach to your goal. It takes hard work and some luck.

I love this… excellent advice, Lily. When I was in college, my favorite study buddy was a 40+ year old who worked full-time and was carrying a full load of credits… he didn’t mind coming over to my house for our study group after 9 pm when my kids were in bed.

Another one of my high school girlfriends got her accounting degree during the pandemic at 43.

It’s never too late to pursue your dreams.

As for the relationship portion of the OP, we have soulmates for various stages on our journey. It’s never too late for that either….

I had given up on men for over 18 months when El Big Sexy ended up in my DMs and then on FaceTime for 3-6+ hours per night. When you know, you know.

My own pursuit of happiness led me to turning on the microscope on my own life, thoughts, activities, relationships and interests. It included taking a hard look at everything I didn’t like about myself and then pushing myself to take action in the direction of becoming the person I wanted to be.

Solid focus and hard work can help anyone accomplish a goal. It’s a discipline and most people can’t find the strength to make the little daily changes that impact how much they can accomplish in this lifetime. It starts with YOU…. YOU are going to be your biggest obstacle.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't know who "El Big Sexy" is, unless you're referring to Biggie? I like the guy too, not in that way of course, but he must have something to make you and Dove so fond of him.

I guess I'm having a minor mid-life crisis of sorts, not knowing what to do with myself after quitting the doorman game. It kinda feels like being in limbo, just need to find a goal to set my sights on and a path to choose. Having freedom to do as I wish due to being single is a bonus of course, but it's still difficult knowing exactly the right direction to take.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
For every Morgan Freeman success story there are thousands, or at least hundreds, that did not work out nearly as well.

And the music business is probably way, way, way tougher.

I don't know who "El Big Sexy" is, unless you're referring to Biggie? I like the guy too, not in that way of course, but he must have something to make you and Dove so fond of him.

I guess I'm having a minor mid-life crisis of sorts, not knowing what to do with myself after quitting the doorman game. It kinda feels like being in limbo, just need to find a goal to set my sights on and a path to choose. Having freedom to do as I wish due to being single is a bonus of course, but it's still difficult knowing exactly the right direction to take.

El Big Sexy is my fiancé. That is his online handle.

I think you’re in the same boat with many frustrated post pandemic employed… a midlife crisis is when you lose hope. It sounds like you still have some.

There has been a huge shift into remote work and companies who actually give a fuck about their people are requiring 4 weeks of vacation and a hefty benefits package is included.

Maybe this journey doesn’t take you right into music production… but if you aren’t failing or winning at anything, you’re not trying.

You’ve got a lot of life left… LIVE it. The world is your oyster ~ that’s what my Aunty told me when I got divorced. It worked.