By his Gemini Twin Ronnie Wood
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 3, 2022 #1 By his Gemini Twin Ronnie Wood
The Scoundrel Total Twat Reaction score 168 Location Happy Valley Jun 4, 2022 #2 The video for 'Faraway Eyes' showing Charlie at his best has gone from Youtube. Disaster
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jun 4, 2022 #3 The Scoundrel said: The video for 'Faraway Eyes' showing Charlie at his best has gone from Youtube. Disaster Click to expand... The Scoundrel said: The video for 'Faraway Eyes' showing Charlie at his best has gone from Youtube. Disaster Click to expand... That's it, ima vote for Trump! </sarcasm>
The Scoundrel said: The video for 'Faraway Eyes' showing Charlie at his best has gone from Youtube. Disaster Click to expand... The Scoundrel said: The video for 'Faraway Eyes' showing Charlie at his best has gone from Youtube. Disaster Click to expand... That's it, ima vote for Trump! </sarcasm>