Happy Father’s Day

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
To all the dads out there! This weekend is going to be busy busy busy since we have his kiddos off school enjoying summer vacay with us on his weeks. I’m looking forward to bbq and swimming in their family pool, which is about 5 blocks from where we live.

I hope everyone enjoys some R&R.

xoxo Murdy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To all the dads out there! This weekend is going to be busy busy busy since we have his kiddos off school enjoying summer vacay with us on his weeks. I’m looking forward to bbq and swimming in their family pool, which is about 5 blocks from where we live.

xoxo Murdy

On my way down south today. Mom's bday tomorrow, family Father's celebration this weekend. It will be nice to see my people...enjoy!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

xoxo Murdy

On my way down south today. Mom's bday tomorrow, family Father's celebration this weekend. It will be nice to see my people...enjoy!

enjoy!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All the kids that were awarded me were successfully aborted.. guess it doesn't matter since I found out after

I’m sorry no one wanted to keep your baby batter as a pet. Happy you avoided forced fatherhood day to you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All the kids that were awarded me were successfully aborted.. guess it doesn't matter since I found out after

Happy Almost Daddy's Day?

What are you getting me?

Gender-reveal-cookies-960x960-c-default.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I’m sorry no one wanted to keep your baby batter as a pet. Happy you avoided forced fatherhood day to you!

Teenage lusties ,abortions were cool

Silly pubesent stuff nothing to fancy

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I seen in the news some pervert daddy was screwing his(13 years old) under age daughter for the last 5 years and got busted and got 25 years to life and the Judge said to him > Don't worry,you won't serve them all - - - - - -

I just wonder if she send a card to her daddy saying drop dead !
PS - Thanks Murdock
Oh yeah,I had a great Fathers Bay :PuffPuffPass:
xoxoxo