Happy New Decade!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Three acts of kindness directed at random strangers....like pay for the person behind you in the drive through.....drop some real cash to a charity of your choice .....hold the door open for a stranger....however small and seemingly insignificant a simple act of kindness directed at a stranger can make someone’s day.

I know we’re used to behaving like complete assholes here (not everyone **but most of us)
Let the onset of 2020 begin on a positive note....we can return to being self absorbed asshats for the rest of the year.....

In a world like this, you pay it forward, 'cause more than likely you didn't deserve it when you got it the first time......

HAPPY NEW YEAR BASTARDS

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I nevered act like an assholeH ..Just a dude with cool hair
Happy New Year Vile !!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I see nothing but improvements laying ahead
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!
crystal_ball.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Happy New Year! And Happy 2020.

*that reminds me, I need to get my eyes checked. I can't see as well as I used to. Pretty sure I need glasses.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Happy New Year! And Happy 2020.

*that reminds me, I need to get my eyes checked. I can't see as well as I used to. Pretty sure I need glasses.

I need some new contacts BAD, these are 4 years old! They are the rigid ones though, is why they've lasted this long lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you divide 2020 by 5 you get 404, good luck this year lol.

Cant wait til April, gonna be 4-20 all month! lol

I swear I was waiting on Barbara Walters to pop out after the ball dropped and proclaim "hello, Im Barbara Walters, and this is 2020" lol. Hopefully some of y'all are old enough to know what Im talking about lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like your idea Vile, but Im not a "pay it forward" type of person at a drive thru or anything, hell Im eating from the dollar menu if I do go lol.

I do RAKs all the time though. Im a gentleman in the streets, and a Bastard on the net lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, my head is shaved again Stinky, nice and shiny lol. Looked like a cat or some kind of animal in the trash can after I swept up the hair lol.