X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got 'em a cake LOL

images

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
He probably identifies as important today..

Still cries though

Cuz your parents used you as an ashtray and dad made sure you knew he reigned over your feeble mother till your pleas just fell on deaf ears ...again...

FACT:.. weepy was a dancer in this video..

Was Annie inspired by reapers .. IRL story

• LOL
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat Tuesday + Valentine’s Day in the same week….

This is like the Catholic Barbenheimer!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Didya go get your ashes?

Yes.

This year I’m not giving anything up. I’m making sure I get plenty of downtime, water, somatics, morning sunshine, tumeric/ginger/lemon tea, pre and pro biotics, magnesium, sea moss and recreation. My moisturizing routine is on point. I feel that my minimal splurges on happiness indulgence are not a necessary spiritual restriction under this level of discipline. I have vowed to maintain through Easter to infinity and beyond tho… so there is that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.

This year I’m not giving anything up. I’m making sure I get plenty of downtime, water, somatics, morning sunshine, tumeric/ginger/lemon tea, pre and pro biotics, magnesium, sea moss and recreation. My moisturizing routine is on point. I feel that my minimal splurges on happiness indulgence are not a necessary spiritual restriction under this level of discipline. I have vowed to maintain through Easter to infinity and beyond tho… so there is that.

I'm giving up giving something up for Lent this year.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I might hold bastard factorys first seance soon.It will undoubtedly be better then Flynns take on what Breaky did with his Mum.

Fun times ahead.... :LOL3:
:LOL3:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He probably identifies as important today..

Still cries though

Cuz your parents used you as an ashtray and dad made sure you knew he reigned over your feeble mother till your pleas just fell on deaf ears ...again...

FACT:.. weepy was a dancer in this video..

Was Annie inspired by reapers .. IRL story

I'm not your Daddy fake Grimm.And no matter how hard you try you can never be ME.

Just cause I fisted your whore of a mother a few times it does not makes us family.Though it's obvious at this point the damage I done to that noggin of yours is irreversible.It's ok kid,your special,very-very special.And important just look at that shiny mod badge you have lulz.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or what about Mrs.X does a lie dectector test.

That could be fun too.

So many options lulz.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Since nobody else is likely to say it I've got you, bro.

I also tried to send you a box of chocolates but it seems "Wherever They Store Their Wankers, England UK" is not a valid address.
Hey old fart!
Do you still fist yourself isinde your crust boomer mouth?

Whoreson you!