Has anyone taken a moment to thank Putin for wiping out COVID?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Doesn't seem like there's an apocalyptic virus circulating throughout our country any more

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They needed a distraction to take attention away from their capitulation to the virus. Never let a crisis go to waste.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't seem like there's an apocalyptic virus circulating throughout our country any more

Just cuz they don't mention it doesn't mean there's no virus circulating Bigly.

The Spanish flu spread after World War I but it was building up all that time as medical systems of that day were breaking down.

Disease was rampant during WWII too. Esp VD as armies of various nations raped their way through Europe. Just like WWII diseases were killing soldiers & civilians alike.

War just exacerbates pandemics.

I'm surprised that someone with a health background like @Dove y doesn't recognize this or comments on it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Spanish flu spread after World War I but it was building up all that time as medical systems of that day were breaking down.

Disease was rampant during WWII too. Esp VD as armies of various nations raped their way through Europe. Just like WWII diseases were killing soldiers & civilians alike.

I'm surprised that someone with a health background like @Dove y doesn't recognize this or comments on it.

We are a few years deep into exposure and its mutated nicely.

We are good. Covid hasnt been a pandemic for like....a year.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think another poster commented on this too. @Sharona.

If Canada and the US let's them in they'll have to get vaccinated properly first.

I'm gonna get that Novavax vaccine @Dove y. You know that American vaccine your own government won't allow it's own citizens access to. I guess Pfizer is making too much money for its shareholders & it's friends in the FDA.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did your momma's VD cause your mental disorder? Maybe it was just all the repeated head blows you got from those dicks she took in while workin the corner?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He's too stupid to understand the modern news cycle. It got toppled by the war in Europe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He's too stupid to understand the modern news cycle. It got toppled by the war in Europe.

And you're too stupid to understand how the Jewish media operates.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And you're too stupid to understand how the Jewish media operates.

You're too stupid to realize you are locked into a racist conspiracy fantasy in regards to the Jews.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Did your momma's VD cause your mental disorder? Maybe it was just all the repeated head blows you got from those dicks she took in while workin the corner?

Sometimes I wonder if Liar @Joe is under 24/7 surveillance and care.

iStock-590605406-difficult-patient-encounters-resized-min-1200x801.jpg

"I need to get back to my computer!!!"

Hahaha!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahaha!!!!

You called mRNA vaccines depopulation devices & yet you profit from & invest in them @The Prowler.

Therefore that makes you a hypocrite.

No wonder you adore Vladimir Putin so much Prowler.

He validates you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You called mRNA vaccines depopulation devices & yet you profit from & invest in them @The Prowler.

Therefore that makes you a hypocrite.

Liar @Joe does not know the definition of "hypocrite".

Or he does, and just cannot stop lying.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've never stated that the entire global elite is Jewish.

Christ, it's the same with so called Holocaust denial, you people don't even understand what you're raging against.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Christ, it's the same with so called Holocaust denial, you people don't even understand what you're raging against.

You know Aryan - while I don't deny the Holocaust happened nor the darker ramifications of World WAR II, what isn't reported are the atrocities of the allies. Maybe what was happening in these death camps is just a reflection of what was happening on the front lines of the battlefield. Or the villages & towns across Europe.

The Germans committed was crimes but the allies weren't a bunch of choir boys either. Don't see how the allies could have been wonderful guys if they mowed down millions of axis soldiers and civilians too.

The way history has been written about that war doesn't seem like an entirely balanced nor accurate account of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think another poster commented on this too. @Sharona.

If Canada and the US let's them in they'll have to get vaccinated properly first.

I'm gonna get that Novavax vaccine @Dove y. You know that American vaccine your own government won't allow it's own citizens access to. I guess Pfizer is making too much money for its shareholders & it's friends in the FDA.

Get your antibodies checked first, make sure its nessesary!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The way history has been written about that war doesn't seem like an entirely balanced nor accurate account of it.

The biggest example of this is the US Civil War. History is always written by the victors...so it's always slanted.

What we learn always paints the victor's as virtuous heros and the losers as evil incarnate when reality is almost always more complex than that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha like when yer dad fucked that black guy and impregnated his ass with yoo ... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahaha!!!!
images
:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ha ha like when yer dad fucked that black guy and impregnated his ass with yoo ... :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Oh, I forgot you and josephine were cucknadian lovers and you get all pissy when I rip on him. PWN3D! Ya faggit! :NutKick:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know Aryan - while I don't deny the Holocaust happened nor the darker ramifications of World WAR II, what isn't reported are the atrocities of the allies. Maybe what was happening in these death camps is just a reflection of what was happening on the front lines of the battlefield. Or the villages & towns across Europe.

The Germans committed was crimes but the allies weren't a bunch of choir boys either. Don't see how the allies could have been wonderful guys if they mowed down millions of axis soldiers and civilians too.

People commit atrocities in wars? You don't say!