Has Breakfall stoppeded posting here?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What happened to BreakFall???

The former superstar once posted here everyday with classic new threads while being drunk.

WTF happened?? Has he become arrogant?

Discuss,

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF he posted on Friday...

Brother Mr5050!!!

How the hell are you doing????

So good seeing a YNC veteran here again!

Hope we see you here more often brother.

Do you rem,ember the trolling back in the day with ScouseNazi aka @Aryan ? LoL

Hope you fine brother

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

There were some fun times over there... Shame it all went to shit but nothing lasts forever... Good to see you still around...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

There were some fun times over there... Shame it all went to shit but nothing lasts forever... Good to see you still around...

Exactly my brother. Sad but that is life. Nothing lasts forever. Trolling members back then was so funny. LoL.

Just today. I was picking something up from the postal and drove home. When I saw one of my best friends riding on bis bike. We knew each other since we were kids. Always kept contact and lost it 5 years ago.

Actually i never honk or stop for other than my family. But he was always a great human being and never lied to me or tried to fuck me up. We yiu get older , yiu get picky with people. As an introvert I am not interested opening up anymore. I do fine. No social media etc.

So I honked and we hugged each other and exchanged number and some stories. He was on a bike trip with a friend. He asked me for my number to grab so.e coffee sometimes.

He got a little bit older. But who doesn't? Happy when we can catch up and exchange and update each other.

That's why I love nostalgia or things that last. Good friendship.

Good day Sir.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

Breakfall posts at weird times because of the 'Stralian time difference, usually on a Friday, after necking a bottle of something lethal Lulz.

50 and me went at it hard back then and looking back I don't blame him for giving me shit, I could be a proper dick when I wanted to be, haha....

It's a pity the Y went shite, the forum was comedy gold back around 2010.

I still laugh about you trolling FatherFucker 'you', it's probably the funniest shit I've seen online. Do you remember that time you changed your username to banned and he believed it, only to be greeted with you the next night and the realisation of being trolled hard bahaha.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

Breakfall posts at weird times because of the 'Stralian time difference, usually on a Friday, after necking a bottle of something lethal Lulz.

50 and me went at it hard back then and looking back I don't blame him for giving me shit, I could be a proper dick when I wanted to be, haha....

I still laugh about you trolling FatherFucker 'you', it's probably the funniest shit I've seen online. Do you remember that time you changed your username to banned and he believed it, only to be greeted with you the next night and the realisation of being trolled hard bahaha.

Bahahah. Now I remember. Lol. Back in the day you could change user title. I trolled him with "banned" and made him very angry the next day. He was really bitter and full of hate. Which I enjoyed. He was pissed off and went nuts.

It was comdy gold back then. Or when we trolled Piodio Pepper.

I posted sometime scat in normal threads. Back then scat was something new and not that common. I googled the meanest pressies on Google.

Or Butch Dixon gay bears. Hillarious.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall has always been a close internet friend. We don’t always agree, but he is sold as Half Dome Granite. We share a common interest

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i was just reading his last posts, hes was/is on a bender

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What happened to BreakFall???

The former superstar once posted here everyday with classic new threads while being drunk.

WTF happened?? Has he become arrogant?

Discuss,

NSW, where he lives, is struggling with the Indian covid problem. Their con leader Gladys Berejiklian (sp?) is the most stupidest cunt in the country who never locked down and always bleated, "we must learn to live with the virus." Well now the incredibly stupid NSW tumbleweeds are living with the virus.

The rest of AUSTRALIA are thorougthly disgusted with Gladys Berejikian's handling of the covid crisis.

I notice that BF posts Friday nights and weekends.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

Bahahah. Now I remember. Lol. Back in the day you could change user title. I trolled him with "banned" and made him very angry the next day. He was really bitter and full of hate. Which I enjoyed. He was pissed off and went nuts.

I posted sometime scat in normal threads. Back then scat was something new and not that common. I googled the meanest pressies on Google.

His bitter, angry rants were so funny, they always reminded me of this gif Lulz.

iu

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

His bitter, angry rants were so funny, they always reminded me of this gif Lulz.

iu

”You” was a true hater! He was also mad at you. Remember???

You brought up a pic of a British seAT sniffer and mentioned it was “you”. Or you posted an epic pic of someone. Amazing reactions

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

Exactly my brother. Sad but that is life. Nothing lasts forever. Trolling members back then was so funny. LoL.

Just today. I was picking something up from the postal and drove home. When I saw one of my best friends riding on bis bike. We knew each other since we were kids. Always kept contact and lost it 5 years ago.

Actually i never honk or stop for other than my family. But he was always a great human being and never lied to me or tried to fuck me up. We yiu get older , yiu get picky with people. As an introvert I am not interested opening up anymore. I do fine. No social media etc.

So I honked and we hugged each other and exchanged number and some stories. He was on a bike trip with a friend. He asked me for my number to grab so.e coffee sometimes.

He got a little bit older. But who doesn't? Happy when we can catch up and exchange and update each other.

That's why I love nostalgia or things that last. Good friendship.

Good day Sir.
good stuff

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Brother Mr5050!!!

Hope you fine brother

iu

”You” was a true hater! He was also mad at you. Remember???

You brought up a pic of a British seAT sniffer and mentioned it was “you”. Or you posted an epic pic of someone. Amazing reactions

He hated everyone! Even top CUM sniffer KAM who was a fellow Irishman, yet they didn't get along....

I think 'you' was Catholic so I used to call him an IRA sympathiser and said he lived in a rubbish skip haha.