HAS SWAMP DUCK DIEDED?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where is JAK? I swear, if she stays MIA, I'm gonna verbally carve her initials into that faggot X's rapidly receeding hairline.

Don't forget suck mag cawk !! :IggyMcLulz:
A faggy like you can't pass up a free slurp :LMAO:

fucking retarded idiot ... verbally carve initials hahahahahahahahahahaha ... dumb pecker park :LOL2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
tenor.gif
:LMAO:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@X In less than ten words, just to keep you distracted from ol’ Scouse, describe your feelings about maxis735 aka Q and should he be banned from Bastard Factory and why? I realise it’s only ten or less, but the creep has no substance.

:rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The thing is I don't waste time on him
since the beginning ...
It's YOU who keep his flame burning
SO much attention ... it's WHY he does what he does, you don't seem to be able to grip that

SHUN HIM

easy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
since the beginning ...
SO much attention ... it's WHY he does what he does, you don't seem to be able to grip that

SHUN HIM

easy
Unfortunately that doesn’t work. This is a different kind of animal. If it had the smarts, one could call it pathological, but it’s on the back-foot and whining like the rabid dog that it is.
All this from relentless pressure by yours truly and other concerned level-headed members. The aftermath will be fucking spectacular.

You see, @Seamajor @LotusBud and Co are the members that lick it’s balls and keep it’s flame burning. It’s simple sociological behaviour by the lesser crew or leftists, if you know what I mean?
:LOL1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you gays have fun :rightON:
You’re a cop-out and not worthy of the big fight. We call those types of people, free-loaders! Well done...

lmao

Because I am of superior temperament and am able to look past an asinine individual and his antics MEANT to ruffle feathers :LOL2:

like I say's
Have fun gays :rightON:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a cop-out and not worthy of the big fight. We call those types of people, free-loaders! Well done...

lmao

Because I am of superior temperament and am able to look past an asinine individual and his antics MEANT to ruffle feathers :LOL2:

like I say's
Superior temperament has nothing to do with a Game Plan my friend. You don’t login long enough for a start to affect that would-be superior temperament! Lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

lmao

like I say's
Superior temperament has nothing to do with a Game Plan my friend. You don’t login long enough for a start to affect that would-be superior temperament! Lol

tenor.gif

YOo SEE !!

SUPERIOR !!

Have some fun dewd :rightON:

there was once a time you were ... your Tat of a Trout will attest to that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

lmao

like I say's

tenor.gif

YOo SEE !!

SUPERIOR !!

Have some fun dewd :rightON:

there was once a time you were ... your Tat of a Trout will attest to that
Awesome...you can go fuck yourself longtime!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
since the beginning ...

SHUN HIM

easy
Unfortunately that doesn’t work. This is a different kind of animal. If it had the smarts, one could call it pathological, but it’s on the back-foot and whining like the rabid dog that it is.
All this from relentless pressure by yours truly and other concerned level-headed members. The aftermath will be fucking spectacular.

You see, @Seamajor @LotusBud and Co are the members that lick it’s balls and keep it’s flame burning. It’s simple sociological behaviour by the lesser crew or leftists, if you know what I mean?

Please link to me licking anyone's balls.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
since the beginning ...

SHUN HIM

easy

Please link to me licking anyone's balls.
It’s metaphorical you low IQ’d imbecile! :daFuq:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
she would be online now....
lurking at least
I know what happened, and I’ll explain a portion of it just to stop all the guesswork. It was a combination of maxis735 aka Q and his sympathisers continually spamming political tripe, and rigor’s very foul post on Weeg’s profile that was later removed but the culprit rigor wasn’t binned/punished for a spell.

See, at the end of the day many of us here are parents with particular moral standards and standing, no matter the troll aspect. Certain people cross the line and need to be punished accordingly, it doesn’t get any more simple than this.

Managing the right business, or forum in this instance, takes a lot of work and effort and doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a work in progress.
Working with some mentally unstable people that come across as trolls can often rock the boat and be excused wrongly. Maxis735 being a prime example, with his disgusting nature and his petty, whiny and baby-like reporting of chopped photos through the copyright act.

Swamp-Duck will be back when a few things change. @LotusBud ...go fuck yourself!

Yeah cos something hidden plays with Swamp, Squiddy aka Weeg if so...? Just fucking up too and related to another forum and fuckery and leaks and stuff that don't oughta be, hurt, intimidation, pesting, interrogations online that where shit and foolery by me too (true) Odd that maxis posted a bmw850i that i once kinda seen ... on another pc if not a pistol i never had ha ! where's the anxious kitty under the car at night, that wasn't there but that's not for BF... not to mention the check up ip traffic i have .. aka espionage deals going on to come and hook me up from holland just to be in touch with me .. more like that as to swampduck .. came from a towel with a duck printed on with a siamese cat on top of it, Mr. Molly ... which reflects tehbitch on death addict, goregrish ... as Dolly the white cat my grandmother has, either q aka maxis is some dude instructed by a mole like i have seen much on DA GG and nastyness or he's an aivd mivd mareechaussee .. like the posts he made to go to intake WAY BEFORE A SURPRISE in my mailbox where some guy from belgian intelligence wanted to lock me up but he can't .. how did he know maxis and q? why is brussels holland afraid to let me flee and go to usa and seek help abt killing?
who is tehbitch... dolly, brainfart and many more profiles .. on one ip .. and why did i get banned not cos of grossness she shoved up my face but more as bollox with others and even fsb aka kgb dutch intelligence knows by now ... she's sweet but lies .. if you want a photo no problem ... cos i am finished with Da Gg (i only miss the gore videos from mexico and al qaeda and isis as i was busy with my own investigation with details from 2005 like nick berg has odd stuff i recognised before the troath gets cut, let us not go debile and random but fact, i wont remember when asked cos i am schizoid remember.. ;)) else the complaints all over even into kgb would be nill and i'd be locked up for good and fined into costs i can't even pay for false complaints, whoops...! fact is that i have the right to withdraw details to be a prick and merely and only that... even when leads would have turned into gold for a take down terrorist cos i've had it... really .. they are amazed i am sure just like fbi cia receiving things and links ups...and for the rest like teh and sic and squiddy etc .. and to be gross behind my back and kind in the face is not my cup of tea .. they came to tell me that weeg is aka squiddy jones from Da Gg .. why coming to harass me on and offline .. as tehbitch so called usa entity basically a russian entity needed me and stalked me, WHY IN FUCKS SAKE do i need to flee my country and why is she always often involved like other bollox i get to hear abt others and as you can see my life is YOLO (you only live online (cos nowhere to go and i refute in Belgium thank you Brussels and Holland mainly)) and to hurt me all over my city, municipality and ban me online is not only that .. afraid of leaks what she is, who she is? maybe i have to ask putin himself .. close by ... he'll love it ... you don't step on my toes and simply walk away and trust me that there are complaints .. did i ever ask weeg his pestilence on my profile, the manner how and the contents? pizza like squiddy and squid in white chick, point is to come and harass me after being banned on Da Gg, not nice, so why did i reply so stupid and childish back to Weeg? MEIN NEGER, MEIN NEGER don't panic yet .. Before i'd go Waffen SS in Africa to make a point as milgram order, do i care at that point? nah really not .. ;)

a post on my profile of SQUID entering a CHICK(en) squid in chick aka female ... what would someone near putin say that knows her? the shame, blame, hurt and yet coming to be kind over info i can't remember tho i wanted to help Russia all over abt info (i must be a schizoid hearing voices coming up with decent stuff where people would be amazed i can build further on but i wont, islam is finding me out and i may kick myself around too and let's call it a day and psyops failed by myself)
why did Weeg come to provoke me abt her and her so called infatuation with me and trust me, lol ... i got even family knowing that and both witnesses if i where lying the complaints in fbi cia and fsb would be ridiculous, not?
so pipe it down abt mental illness .. cos more leaks can happen and it would be a shame ... if it be known what she is in white supremacy, antifa even in islam all over whew i would run and hide ... maybe throw her around all over mexican and colombian cartels, and trust me i can and dare and i may be seeking to do so untill i have my steps and apologies ... for the rest the so called marishka with her vkontakte.com oughta shut the fuck up to me .. and unfuck what she fucked up with some fabio, pepijn, rob bertholee long ago .. why coming to be kind and sweet to me while provoking me with weeg aka squiddy jones from Da Gg as i heard and kinda noted?
point in that, harassing people in peace?
offline where i live ... fuckin same thing, my whole life destroyed .. same abt some treaths via islam to kill me versus bin laden and other leaks which i too .. see to increase to fuck it all up untill they let me flee from brussels, holland cos i make myself useless ... so further infiltration for holland, brussels and others shall be a no .. trust me, i am tired and feel tired mentally and physically .. i got facts from long ago and witnesses that where cop far away from where i live, oops ! i am schizoid not...? pfew .. call me crazy tho some authorities know it is serious .. period .... i wonder what some elements in islam must say abt her .. she too and others can unfuck what she fucked up .. and the post i randomly made out of boredom .. ask succubus, the private one cos boredom and to ask mein neger weeg aka squiddy wtf that harassment was... was to see what the answers where as she did fuck off many female friends (they came to tell me, if true? could be, must be cos she did aim to pest or harasse me on Gg, not?) ELSE THE AUTHORITIES here in belgium aka cops and usa wouldn't mind, right?

i think there are other reasons she fucked off from here allbeit temporary so i will see, she could be lurking from another profile on here ask nola, dolly or brainfart ... what it does and yeah you may know that cia fbi looks at me and wants to see me .. i am indeed a bio implanted military failed project from belgium where holland plays along .. icc and interpol know .. want to see the latest leaks into some terror group to mass kill and mass torture people and even crush babies under a boot? cos i can, can they arrest me? no cos i am milgrammed by holland, brussels ... her bullshit from tehbitch did destroy and leak me for a part and if not tehbitch who was behind it cos she's looked at too .. oops did russia need the belgian source from umarov and his clickers and also his black widows and his mountain troops in chechnia aka guerrilla's awaiting spetznatz tho they knew i am sure .. the aka sad suicidal muslima's all over russia and chechniya dressed in black? mmm don't look at me there ..so yeah why is she gone, ask her .. i must be schizoid .. and locked up like maxis said with a smile .. didn't work tho..

my chin in anatomy drawing on the bin laden trove cia, the can ventolin i normally have to take for my asthma (medical facts) and many other details ... oops let's ban him or did she too next to her prancing around wanted to block me from a truth in those video's ... i think los zetas, al qaeda, isis later on they blame cia & kgb for and brussels holland knows it the ebst and more than me .. ha .. as that may have originated from hamza bin laden himself .. why block me off her own benefit still why come and harass me via squiddy aka weeg .. to come and start trouble with her dogs? tisk tisk decency does she know what that contains cos i can become a low life too and trust me i will rip it up for her all over ...

want to see all my fucking accounts and female mates online i try to talk with even tested and compared in the past? to always see approaches where idiots from holland if not brussels come to act sweet to interrogate me, was she involved and why did weeg aka squiddy jones with his pizza come to attack me abt SQUID in CHICK on my profile as cyber bullying while i am under stress already and hurt abt my parents too etc etc
go figure, aka squiddy into tehbitch aka marishka ... money and a wet cunt or just wanting to be split by a bbc up her ass with her waffen ss hat on her head like slut aka niggerslave? lmfao .. that comes to offend me?!

now now hear hear i wonder and demand an apology .. and damage claim .. you may someday find out or hear about .. and from her as well an apology and more than one you may tell her ...

but yeah i am delusional ofcourse ... not taking away vkontakte was a fact and full of hints, OOPS ! could be lying here abt who she is .. but i am dang close and don't hurt me and fuck off cos i will come after you even when you are armed .. cos i don't give a fuck untill you sit like a dog and listen or apologise and fucking pay me out for the hurt aka damage claim if not i will simply take that right...
simple innit?
ask her abt the lovely photo blond, blue eyes and Waffen SS hat .. I loved it i must say .. as succubus the lovely amon goethe photo .. and maxis full of hints .. and bullshit stuff i look at from a long past ending up here and on this laptop is way to coincidential, not? squid in chick ripping her another hole for lots a money she has they say eh .. not that i care i oughta have my own finances and right i am entitled to as to damage claim .. period .. and for tits and ass i aint falling not even when money is around ... i aint the average daily manwhore or malewhore .. licking other's bullshit of a twat cos she's rich, 'nuff said .. i find.

ans honestly with those idiots and cunts from death addict, goregrish and even bf.. latter i am online, i barely look at it .. i got other worries and things to look for even in some trove that relates to me ... if i where schizoid than why did they call me pasha - wazir straight from islam apparently .. afghanistan a fugly muslima on webcam i think i even named fuglyness cos i can be racist to pushy pple or intolerant and abt apparent leadership --> furthermore maxis aka Q "BEAUTIFUL ISLAM" to stimulate me like dutch asshats wanting to cram me into islam for info and some ayman 25 million holland, brussels is hunting down without results #2 bin laden

who's that little fuck maxis aka q anyways as i will ask to investigate him too he sounds like idiots fro maivd mivd mareechaussee, where does he get it from? i wonder and why did laden speak and fear bio implants like california usa has laws against bio implants, not a bad argument eh? nor a ruse ..

in all these similar and synchronised events online that it makes me mental is true and that i lose mates all over must be my schizo mind, not? :) so stop saying that before i make it more brutal elsewhere when i am milgrammed by brussels, dutch military cos i would hate it too to see babies .. dipped in salsa aka acid baths to make them melt and serve it to ya in gore communities .. not? i am mentally tormented and mkultra'd by holland, brussels ... period .. and i hope to see that implant go away and have my big fucking fat claim and fuck off from many idiots in this world.. and start my own family and to be left alone by wankers and tossers and idiots like DA GG and even some on here .. and i know this forum is rather safe abt what i say ..
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
i must be schizoid !? it hurts such remarks @Breakfall but ok, you can't understand what you don't know ..

even better check this:
Mr. Molly a Siamese street kitty i kept for a while, while my dead parents their house got sold.. nice swamp duck eh as print?
Mr. Molly the name came from Molly, CIA site, i took it from there .. and many other profiles on one ip, charges have been pressed the rest i leave up to experts away from europe ..
CPJC1011.jpg

and this, sick of these approaches and obfuscation and squeezing me off while a deadman walking has even more rights to privacy offline and if not online ... and life for the ample days and hours he can live, victim of 15 years you are talking with ... really ..
th.jpg

source:

and i'd like to mourn after 5 to 6 years finally in total 18 years implanted since abt 2005 since bin laden connection ODD or schizoid? oops... laws in california to remove or investigate implants?? instead of having idiots post like maxis aka q
for intake followed by papers with probation undeserved as brussels tries to shut me up like holland but is trying to abuse my old reputation ... i must have have had in 2005 among al qaeda without knowing it myself, was bin laden there after all for me when i was deep down depressed and turning away from people even my parents kinda? i kinda think so but abandoned those people cos i didn't need that fugly ape from islam .. why all the hints in the trove ohhh ... so tehbitch may shut up too and her rimmers as well cos i've had it with many people, really .. brussels, holland has a lot to explain and pay to me ... like icc and interpol and other intelligence offices start to see, even isis will find and may know already GO AHEAD PASS ME ON AS MAD APE lol they'll love it ... i'm sure of that ..
4ubowf.jpg

as for the ones fitting the shoe ... listen to this and i hope all this i am going trough external hurt and torture too with these shitty implants will leak all over
.. cos i want to mourn abt my parents ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lurking at least
I know what happened, and I’ll explain a portion of it just to stop all the guesswork. It was a combination of maxis735 aka Q and his sympathisers continually spamming political tripe, and rigor’s very foul post on Weeg’s profile that was later removed but the culprit rigor wasn’t binned/punished for a spell.

See, at the end of the day many of us here are parents with particular moral standards and standing, no matter the troll aspect. Certain people cross the line and need to be punished accordingly, it doesn’t get any more simple than this.

Managing the right business, or forum in this instance, takes a lot of work and effort and doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a work in progress.
Working with some mentally unstable people that come across as trolls can often rock the boat and be excused wrongly. Maxis735 being a prime example, with his disgusting nature and his petty, whiny and baby-like reporting of chopped photos through the copyright act.

Swamp-Duck will be back when a few things change. @LotusBud ...go fuck yourself!

Yeah cos something hidden plays with Swamp, Squiddy aka Weeg if so...? Just fucking up too and related to another forum and fuckery and leaks and stuff that don't oughta be, hurt, intimidation, pesting, interrogations online that where shit and foolery by me too (true) Odd that maxis posted a bmw850i that i once kinda seen ... on another pc if not a pistol i never had ha ! where's the anxious kitty under the car at night, that wasn't there but that's not for BF... not to mention the check up ip traffic i have .. aka espionage deals going on to come and hook me up from holland just to be in touch with me .. more like that as to swampduck .. came from a towel with a duck printed on with a siamese cat on top of it, Mr. Molly ... which reflects tehbitch on death addict, goregrish ... as Dolly the white cat my grandmother has, either q aka maxis is some dude instructed by a mole like i have seen much on DA GG and nastyness or he's an aivd mivd mareechaussee .. like the posts he made to go to intake WAY BEFORE A SURPRISE in my mailbox where some guy from belgian intelligence wanted to lock me up but he can't .. how did he know maxis and q? why is brussels holland afraid to let me flee and go to usa and seek help abt killing?
who is tehbitch... dolly, brainfart and many more profiles .. on one ip .. and why did i get banned not cos of grossness she shoved up my face but more as bollox with others and even fsb aka kgb dutch intelligence knows by now ... she's sweet but lies .. if you want a photo no problem ... cos i am finished with Da Gg (i only miss the gore videos from mexico and al qaeda and isis as i was busy with my own investigation with details from 2005 like nick berg has odd stuff i recognised before the troath gets cut, let us not go debile and random but fact, i wont remember when asked cos i am schizoid remember.. ;)) else the complaints all over even into kgb would be nill and i'd be locked up for good and fined into costs i can't even pay for false complaints, whoops...! fact is that i have the right to withdraw details to be a prick and merely and only that... even when leads would have turned into gold for a take down terrorist cos i've had it... really .. they are amazed i am sure just like fbi cia receiving things and links ups...and for the rest like teh and sic and squiddy etc .. and to be gross behind my back and kind in the face is not my cup of tea .. they came to tell me that weeg is aka squiddy jones from Da Gg .. why coming to harass me on and offline .. as tehbitch so called usa entity basically a russian entity needed me and stalked me, WHY IN FUCKS SAKE do i need to flee my country and why is she always often involved like other bollox i get to hear abt others and as you can see my life is YOLO (you only live online (cos nowhere to go and i refute in Belgium thank you Brussels and Holland mainly)) and to hurt me all over my city, municipality and ban me online is not only that .. afraid of leaks what she is, who she is? maybe i have to ask putin himself .. close by ... he'll love it ... you don't step on my toes and simply walk away and trust me that there are complaints .. did i ever ask weeg his pestilence on my profile, the manner how and the contents? pizza like squiddy and squid in white chick, point is to come and harass me after being banned on Da Gg, not nice, so why did i reply so stupid and childish back to Weeg? MEIN NEGER, MEIN NEGER don't panic yet .. Before i'd go Waffen SS in Africa to make a point as milgram order, do i care at that point? nah really not .. ;)

a post on my profile of SQUID entering a CHICK(en) squid in chick aka female ... what would someone near putin say that knows her? the shame, blame, hurt and yet coming to be kind over info i can't remember tho i wanted to help Russia all over abt info (i must be a schizoid hearing voices coming up with decent stuff where people would be amazed i can build further on but i wont, islam is finding me out and i may kick myself around too and let's call it a day and psyops failed by myself)
why did Weeg come to provoke me abt her and her so called infatuation with me and trust me, lol ... i got even family knowing that and both witnesses if i where lying the complaints in fbi cia and fsb would be ridiculous, not?
so pipe it down abt mental illness .. cos more leaks can happen and it would be a shame ... if it be known what she is in white supremacy, antifa even in islam all over whew i would run and hide ... maybe throw her around all over mexican and colombian cartels, and trust me i can and dare and i may be seeking to do so untill i have my steps and apologies ... for the rest the so called marishka with her vkontakte.com oughta shut the fuck up to me .. and unfuck what she fucked up with some fabio, pepijn, rob bertholee long ago .. why coming to be kind and sweet to me while provoking me with weeg aka squiddy jones from Da Gg as i heard and kinda noted?
offline where i live ... fuckin same thing, my whole life destroyed .. same abt some treaths via islam to kill me versus bin laden and other leaks which i too .. see to increase to fuck it all up untill they let me flee from brussels, holland cos i make myself useless ... so further infiltration for holland, brussels and others shall be a no .. trust me, i am tired and feel tired mentally and physically .. i got facts from long ago and witnesses that where cop far away from where i live, oops ! i am schizoid not...? pfew .. call me crazy tho some authorities know it is serious .. period .... i wonder what some elements in islam must say abt her .. she too and others can unfuck what she fucked up .. and the post i randomly made out of boredom .. ask succubus, the private one cos boredom and to ask mein neger weeg aka squiddy wtf that harassment was... was to see what the answers where as she did fuck off many female friends (they came to tell me, if true? could be, must be cos she did aim to pest or harasse me on Gg, not?) ELSE THE AUTHORITIES here in belgium aka cops and usa wouldn't mind, right?

i think there are other reasons she fucked off from here allbeit temporary so i will see, she could be lurking from another profile on here ask nola, dolly or brainfart ... what it does and yeah you may know that cia fbi looks at me and wants to see me .. i am indeed a bio implanted military failed project from belgium where holland plays along .. icc and interpol know .. want to see the latest leaks into some terror group to mass kill and mass torture people and even crush babies under a boot? cos i can, can they arrest me? no cos i am milgrammed by holland, brussels ... her bullshit from tehbitch did destroy and leak me for a part and if not tehbitch who was behind it cos she's looked at too .. oops did russia need the belgian source from umarov and his clickers and also his black widows and his mountain troops in chechnia aka guerrilla's awaiting spetznatz tho they knew i am sure .. the aka sad suicidal muslima's all over russia and chechniya dressed in black? mmm don't look at me there ..so yeah why is she gone, ask her .. i must be schizoid .. and locked up like maxis said with a smile .. didn't work tho..

my chin in anatomy drawing on the bin laden trove cia, the can ventolin i normally have to take for my asthma (medical facts) and many other details ... oops let's ban him or did she too next to her prancing around wanted to block me from a truth in those video's ... i think los zetas, al qaeda, isis later on they blame cia & kgb for and brussels holland knows it the ebst and more than me .. ha .. as that may have originated from hamza bin laden himself .. why block me off her own benefit still why come and harass me via squiddy aka weeg .. to come and start trouble with her dogs? tisk tisk decency does she know what that contains cos i can become a low life too and trust me i will rip it up for her all over ...

want to see all my fucking accounts and female mates online i try to talk with even tested and compared in the past? to always see approaches where idiots from holland if not brussels come to act sweet to interrogate me, was she involved and why did weeg aka squiddy jones with his pizza come to attack me abt SQUID in CHICK on my profile as cyber bullying while i am under stress already and hurt abt my parents too etc etc
go figure, aka squiddy into tehbitch aka marishka ... money and a wet cunt or just wanting to be split by a bbc up her ass with her waffen ss hat on her head like slut aka niggerslave? lmfao .. that comes to offend me?!

now now hear hear i wonder and demand an apology .. and damage claim .. you may someday find out or hear about .. and from her as well an apology and more than one you may tell her ...

but yeah i am delusional ofcourse ... not taking away vkontakte was a fact and full of hints, OOPS ! could be lying here abt who she is .. but i am dang close and don't hurt me and fuck off cos i will come after you even when you are armed .. cos i don't give a fuck untill you sit like a dog and listen or apologise and fucking pay me out for the hurt aka damage claim if not i will simply take that right...
simple innit?
ask her abt the lovely photo blond, blue eyes and Waffen SS hat .. I loved it i must say .. as succubus the lovely amon goethe photo .. and maxis full of hints .. and bullshit stuff i look at from a long past ending up here and on this laptop is way to coincidential, not? squid in chick ripping her another hole for lots a money she has they say eh .. not that i care i oughta have my own finances and right i am entitled to as to damage claim .. period .. and for tits and ass i aint falling not even when money is around ... i aint the average daily manwhore or malewhore .. licking other's bullshit of a twat cos she's rich, 'nuff said .. i find.

ans honestly with those idiots and cunts from death addict, goregrish and even bf.. latter i am online, i barely look at it .. i got other worries and things to look for even in some trove that relates to me ... if i where schizoid than why did they call me pasha - wazir straight from islam apparently .. afghanistan a fugly muslima on webcam i think i even named fuglyness cos i can be racist to pushy pple or intolerant and abt apparent leadership --> furthermore maxis aka Q "BEAUTIFUL ISLAM" to stimulate me like dutch asshats wanting to cram me into islam for info and some ayman 25 million holland, brussels is hunting down without results #2 bin laden

who's that little fuck maxis aka q anyways as i will ask to investigate him too he sounds like idiots fro maivd mivd mareechaussee, where does he get it from? i wonder and why did laden speak and fear bio implants like california usa has laws against bio implants, not a bad argument eh? nor a ruse ..

in all these similar and synchronised events online that it makes me mental is true and that i lose mates all over must be my schizo mind, not? :) so stop saying that before i make it more brutal elsewhere when i am milgrammed by brussels, dutch military cos i would hate it too to see babies .. dipped in salsa aka acid baths to make them melt and serve it to ya in gore communities .. not? i am mentally tormented and mkultra'd by holland, brussels ... period .. and i hope to see that implant go away and have my big fucking fat claim and fuck off from many idiots in this world.. and start my own family and to be left alone by wankers and tossers and idiots like DA GG and even some on here .. and i know this forum is rather safe abt what i say ..
i must be schizoid !? it hurts such remarks @Breakfall but ok, you can't understand what you don't know ..

even better check this:
Mr. Molly a Siamese street kitty i kept for a while, while my dead parents their house got sold.. nice swamp duck eh as print?
Mr. Molly the name came from Molly, CIA site, i took it from there .. and many other profiles on one ip, charges have been pressed the rest i leave up to experts away from europe ..
CPJC1011.jpg

and this, sick of these approaches and obfuscation and squeezing me off while a deadman walking has even more rights to privacy offline and if not online ... and life for the ample days and hours he can live, victim of 15 years you are talking with ... really ..
th.jpg

source:

and i'd like to mourn after 5 to 6 years finally in total 18 years implanted since abt 2005 since bin laden connection ODD or schizoid? oops... laws in california to remove or investigate implants?? instead of having idiots post like maxis aka q
for intake followed by papers with probation undeserved as brussels tries to shut me up like holland but is trying to abuse my old reputation ... i must have have had in 2005 among al qaeda without knowing it myself, was bin laden there after all for me when i was deep down depressed and turning away from people even my parents kinda? i kinda think so but abandoned those people cos i didn't need that fugly ape from islam .. why all the hints in the trove ohhh ... so tehbitch may shut up too and her rimmers as well cos i've had it with many people, really .. brussels, holland has a lot to explain and pay to me ... like icc and interpol and other intelligence offices start to see, even isis will find and may know already GO AHEAD PASS ME ON AS MAD APE lol they'll love it ... i'm sure of that ..
4ubowf.jpg

as for the ones fitting the shoe ... listen to this and i hope all this i am going trough external hurt and torture too with these shitty implants will leak all over

When you refer to the member “Brainfart” , are you talking about me or someone with an actual username somewhere else? I am not on any other forums at all. Recently I was another forum only to cause a bit of shit, but it’s not my scene.

Hey, I told you that I was here for you and would lend an ear, but I can’t help fight your own demons for you. Good luck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Took a break, lol what did you want an attention seeking I’m going thread ?
Awesome...you’re back! You’re going to have to excuse my choice of shit gifs because I’m on a rampage to fuck up politics for good. Fancy blow-ins from other forums coming to Bastard Factory to fuck things up with political spamming and causing people to leave. It’s relentless spamming that we don’t want. @Joe @Admin. @Holliday @LotusBud and fuckhead maxis735 aka Q.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lurking at least

simple innit?

even better check this:
CPJC1011.jpg

th.jpg

source:

4ubowf.jpg

When you refer to the member “Brainfart” , are you talking about me or someone with an actual username somewhere else? I am not on any other forums at all. Recently I was another forum only to cause a bit of shit, but it’s not my scene.

Hey, I told you that I was here for you and would lend an ear, but I can’t help fight your own demons for you. Good luck.

no one user multiple profiles .. was even thinking abt idiocy .. the typical drug, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, illegal software stingers on there ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lurking at least

simple innit?

even better check this:
CPJC1011.jpg

th.jpg

source:

4ubowf.jpg

no one user multiple profiles .. was even thinking abt idiocy .. the typical drug, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, illegal software stingers on there ..

Those idiots are playing with your mind and stirring you up. You need to get out while you still can. A change is as good as a holiday. :rightON:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Took a break, lol what did you want an attention seeking I’m going thread ?
Awesome...you’re back! You’re going to have to excuse my choice of shit gifs because I’m on a rampage to fuck up politics for good. Fancy blow-ins from other forums coming to Bastard Factory to fuck things up with political spamming and causing people to leave. It’s relentless spamming that we don’t want. @Joe @Admin. @Holliday @LotusBud and fuckhead maxis735 aka Q.
The three stooges