Has the BF jacked the BLUE JEWS members ?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As thew title says .

Whats ya views ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

OP
OP
IRISH KAM

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CLOSET KAT .

Its common knowledge that only cronies that E-suck ya reach-around get a break .

Ya inflated ego killed BA .
Ya now killing Neo-BF .
U will kill this site guaranteed .........

Marv

Factory Bastard
Does 'Kat' have to be the center of attention? I'd guess so with that av. People who pose racy pics and are obsessed with the color red can't stand not being paid attention in copious amounts.

That's kind of sad.... actually.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My lawyer Mr Shekelstein is on the case! The guy has a Jewish sounding name and he has a big long hook nose and curly hair but he assures me he isn't Jewish!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As thew title says .

Whats ya views ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Who knows? Martini maybe?