Has Theync legend and my cousin Weeg™ landed here?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He mainly talked to dilf on his wall.....Dont think he knew wtf he was doing.....far cry from the simplicity of the ync..lol

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Love pizza myself, but prefer Indian cuisine. Could eat it every day. Literally. Love chicken tikka breast meals with boiled rice and plain nan bread the best. Had it for dinner about 3 hours ago — and could literally eat leftovers right now. Yummy!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He mainly talked to dilf on his wall.....Dont think he knew wtf he was doing.....far cry from the simplicity of the ync..lol
Fuck...imagine if the YNC could have the same seamless flow that it had long ago. The banter was so good. I got dragged from xnxx to parry with a YNC member, only to stick around and enjoy the show for years. Bastard Factory took away some of the misfits that got banneded and the rest is history I guess.

The banter was better back then...moderators were somewhat more tolerable.

Today, I think with any forum, if you choose a female to help admin moderate, it shouldn’t be a self-absorbed cunt and half. It really changes the dynamic and makes things hormonally bitter and twisted. But I digress...

:Cheers:

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

You don’t know what you are doing, unless it’s relating to inadequate cyber spazzes like dinlow dilf. People have moved on from the glory days of ync (like me), and now have a lucrative business online.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Love pizza myself, but prefer Indian cuisine. Could eat it every day. Literally. Love chicken tikka breast meals with boiled rice and plain nan bread the best. Had it for dinner about 3 hours ago — and could literally eat leftovers right now. Yummy!
Chicken Masala is my go-to dish. I always look around for good masala curry spices. I even go to the length of importing them. I sometimes do my own mix using mortar and pestle, but I find I’m always short an ingredient or two. I prefer to leave it to the curry munchers in India to come up with the goods... I just add my meAT.
:Perfecto:

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Lol! Indeed. Chicken Tikka Masala is very nice, but too creamy & has too many calories to eat it more often. I just mainly stick to plain chicken tikka breast & curry sauce with boiled rice for my main meal (which I eat about twice per month). I eat the entire portion in the one sitting, even though it could probably serve 2. I make my own curry (and it’s lovely, nutritious and tasty), but you can’t beat a good Indian takeaway where a chef is making it for you.,

X

xXx
Site Supporter
518622KBPHL.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol! Indeed. Chicken Tikka Masala is very nice, but too creamy & has too many calories to eat it more often. I just mainly stick to plain chicken tikka breast & curry sauce with boiled rice for my main meal (which I eat about twice per month). I eat the entire portion in the one sitting, even though it could probably serve 2. I make my own curry (and it’s lovely, nutritious and tasty), but you can’t beat a good Indian takeaway where a chef is making it for you.,
As for the chicken pieces, keep it on the bone as it keeps the meat moist and prevents drying out. Chicken Maryland is good or just buy a whole chicken and cut the pieces off individually. No skin except on the wings.

My other curry number is Rogan Josh using lamb. I enjoy that dish from restaurants.

Vindaloo I find too fucking hot... like burn-you-twice, ring-sting hot! The dish should be renamed: Findaloo!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There isnt a forum there anymore....It was deleted about 5 months ago...EVERYTHING....which sucked, because i liked to reread some of the old post just for shits and giggles...lol... I still am at the y....i have a few people i talk to there reguarly...and love watching and commenting on the gore vids....Also get to vent my hate there..NO PC :) Tbh.....im really not into forums...never was a great poster ..lol.....I come here and mainly get a laugh from people who are masters at it.....and thats good enough for me :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There isnt a forum there anymore....It was deleted about 5 months ago...EVERYTHING....which sucked, because i liked to reread some of the old post just for shits and giggles...lol... I still am at the y....i have a few people i talk to there reguarly...and love watching and commenting on the gore vids....Also get to vent my hate there..NO PC :) Tbh.....im really not into forums...never was a great poster ..lol.....I come here and mainly get a laugh from people who are masters at it.....and thats good enough for me :)
My missus used to laugh at me when I was on the Y because of my weak stomach towards the gore. There were so many times when I would nearly spew because of some graphic gore content that someone slipped into a general topic post. Although the gore wasn’t for me, the forum was awesome!

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

How about I flay your facial skin with blowtorch, then your body and tiny nutsack with blunt knife, and then stab your emaciated, ghaye boi chicken legs with box cutter? And just to finish u off, I could stand proudly atop the balcony of my second home in Hamptons and piss on your mediocre cadaver?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How about I flay your facial skin with blowtorch, then your body and tiny nutsack with blunt knife, and then stab your emaciated, ghaye boi chicken legs with box cutter? And just to finish u off, I could stand proudly atop the balcony of my second home in Hamptons and piss on your mediocre cadaver?
That’s not how one makes Butter Chicken surely?!
:Whaa?:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont try so hard to be edgy, you fucking sad sack......youre making an ass of yourself. :D

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I read also the comments on ync!!! Hillarious!!! NO compassion!

Just yesterday I was watching a Mexican tied up on a tree getting CLUBBED like a Piñata with a 2x4!!!!! From a Cartel. I cracked up, which is sick!!! And the comments!!!!! Siiiiiiick!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Clubbed :LOL2:
Like something inside busted, I thought a dick went a little to deep but clubbed yes hahahahahahahahahahahaha

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just yesterday I was watching a Mexican tied up on a tree getting CLUBBED like a Piñata with a 2x4!!!!! From a Cartel. I cracked up, which is sick!!! And the comments!!!!! Siiiiiiick!!!!
Omg.. The comments are soo fucking funny... Guess I'm one of those sick fucks too... And the cartel clubbing vid was funny AF due to the music they played with the vid.. made it seem like a carnival.. HAHAHA... but yeah... The Y is the BEST for NO censorship whatsoever.. which is hard to find anymore, even at other gore sites :) That's why I like it here too, BF doesn't censor anything :)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Omg.. The comments are soo fucking funny... Guess I'm one of those sick fucks too... And the cartel clubbing vid was funny AF due to the music they played with the vid.. made it seem like a carnival.. HAHAHA... but yeah... The Y is the BEST for NO censorship whatsoever.. which is hard to find anymore, even at other gore sites :) That's why I like it here too, BF doesn't censor anything :)

When it cums to freedom of speech, I must thank Mist er BF for never censoring me or banning. As a filthy troll swine, I FISTED evberybody and showed veterans no respect! Ask my partner in crime @SCOUSE. We were a Efukt and many other forums ! They always came up and wanted to mold us into political correct sissys. We said NO! We are bold and want alternative answers! We say no being a sheep. What about other opinions? These whoresons!!!! Here at BF it is the last resort of saying your opinion. No fucking HIGHER MORALE mod ever came here and had a POWER TRIP!

Yeah, The PIÑATA music at the end was GOLD, HELLFIRE!!! I cracked up!!! I love videos where thieves and filthy animals gets CLUBBED. The sound when the stick, baseball bat or 2x4 hits the bone is hillarious. When they shout “aye aye aaayyyeeee” is champagne to my ears.

The comments??? A laugh riot!!! So much hate. Hahahahahaha

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha remember Optimusprime on Efukt? That Politically Correct soy soldier banned me half a dozen times. :LOL1:
Yeah, he was a mod on a power trip. He was heavy in rage when he read your content. Trolling gold.

And fatherfucker Kyo.