Have A Plan

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bro, I think about this shit a lot lol. (funny story, had a dream I was being arrested before I woke up this morning, and the whole time I was saying I did nothing wrong)

While I know myself that I have done absolutely nothing illegal, you are right.... they getting desperate. And I know I must be on some kind of radar cause I talk a lot of shit that they dont want me exposing and talking about lol. Cause it might disturb their narrative.

Soon the people will be getting desperate too, and they know this. Im quite sure, they have plans, for when the people rise. Its gonna be us becoming slaves, or they will try and destroy us.

Im sure they have many scenarios.

I use to think about all the D.U.M.B.s being built. Last I heard any updates, they had nearly 200 of them across the country, which was a HUGE increase vs merely 10-12 years ago, when there was barely 100.

Im sure you prolly know what a D.U.M.B. is, but for the folks reading this and that dont know, it stands for Deep Underground Military Base. They go miles deep, and have TONS of room. Trucks can drive in and out. These are not for citizens. They are stocked with food, have their means of power, etc. A major one is under the Denver airport. A lot of these are interconnected with magnetic rail systems, that move quickly.

Anyway, I use to think, that at some point, they would unleash something on us, or piss us off enough to stand up, and THEY would go down into their DUMBs. Still think it. I also think they could even do something so far fetched, as to use Project Bluebeam, in conjunction with drones that look like alien saucers equipped with laser technology weapons, and use that on the people. Or maybe my personal agent has already read me saying that years ago, and thought it was a great idea, and they been implementing the idea since hahahaha.

Recently, I been seeing a lot about shit they doing to kids, then I read about the trafficking, then I hear they keeping a lot of them in these DUMBs, and transport 'em in the tunnels. I cant confirm this is true, its still early on, but Im hearing things. Like how actual separate military teams on the good side are taking out these tunnels, and saving kids. I know, sounds crazy, and I cant confirm.

Also think of this, a lil off topic, but makes sense..... they shut down the Epstein Island, and if true they shutting down the ones underground..... and NOW they want to make it legal for kids and adults to have sex!!!! Because they cant keep doing it secretly, they gonna jus make it legal! These fucks piss me off greatly hahaha.

This current financial crisis going on, I have been saying its gonna be worse than 2008. My fear, if rumors are true, is that its all gonna crash this summer, and they will try and force the digital dollar on us to "save us". Most folk will accept it after chaos reigns for months.

So thats one thing Im trying to prepare for hahaha. Have a plan!!!

Fuck I was fully prepared for that Mayan shit in 2012!!! hahaha

And you my good sir, scored my coffee post of the day! :SmokeBreak1:

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Those bunkers would also make sense in the context that they already knew 'Murica was gong to instigate conflicts with both Russia and China; the possibility of nukes flying is very very real. They'll scurry underground like the roaches they are and, as usual, avoid any direct repercussions of their stupid bullshit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Those bunkers would also make sense in the context that they already knew 'Murica was gong to instigate conflicts with both Russia and China; the possibility of nukes flying is very very real. They'll scurry underground like the roaches they are and, as usual, avoid any direct repercussions of their stupid bullshit.

Exactly, and think about it.... when we had the Cold War scare, we had underground bunkers here, and sirens. But all that ended, now citizens aint got shit. But THEY do.

Also, I dont know about China, but they good at underground tunnels lol. But Russia, had 5,000 underground bunkers built for its citizens. Completion was to be done before 2012...... which was also why I thought that Mayan shit was gonna happen lol.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Because Trump did not go to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Island with his kid. Slick Willie went to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Island.........to forincate with kids.

What did Trump and Jeffey have in common....money....but it ended there and soon Trump ended any contact..get it?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Because Trump did not go to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Island with his kid. Slick Willie went to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Island.........to forincate with kids.

What did Trump and Jeffey have in common....money....but it ended there and soon Trump ended any contact..get it?
And you know this how?

#TrumpSmellsLikeAss

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean it ended when Princess Donald got his feels hurt when Epstein outbid Trump on a Building.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I don't see the connection between the thread topic and Donald taking his kid on an Epstein trip.
There is none……..Trump is in his head 24/7
Reminds me of my sisters Husband……she told he woke up sweating and panic breathing …….in 2016 before he even got elected .

BTW flight documents show Trump did not got to Epstein s Island where it is alleged Bill Clinton had sex with underage people……..is that better than calling it PLEASE ASS BOX ME! island? Cause that is what is alleged, that Bill Clinton and others went there for sex with underage people.
Is this place so soft or Loonie Lefttie that allegations made in the public media can’t be discussed?

And when Epstein pulled that shit at one of Trumps locations he got the boot.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Wow…..the censors are automatic……reminds me of another forum……although they kick in for racist language ……..not words that call out language slamming sexual predators……

Does this place hate sexual predators……..If so please explain why language attacking them is censored? Can you have an honest discussion about sexual predators like rapist Bill and Lady and child sniffing Joe?