Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July everyone!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hope each and every one of you have an outstanding 4th. Stay safe and don't drink and drive.

360-F-206035155-mllktm-Tk0-BQp5jy459x-Jl1-Gpd-Gw40-OSd.jpg

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If you dont like guns, you dont get to celebrate the 4th, end of discussion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do libtards celebrate this occasion? Isn;'t it racist or something?

Our homegrown leftists throw a hissy fit every St George's day....
To the extent that it provides them with a day off and any other personal perk they can acquire - yes

but to truly celebrate it as a reason to be proud of the country they live in? No at all.

Same holds true for memorial day. These leftist rodent pieces of shit wouldn't know how to honor a vet if they were strapped down to a chair for a electro shock therapy for the remainder of their misreble self absorbed lives

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you dont like guns, you dont get to celebrate the 4th, end of discussion.
Oh, You. It means nothing more than a paid day off from work and a reason to have a get together for most people. Burgers and hot dogs or sausages on the grill.

I was too tired to stay up and see the fireworks Monday night.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do libtards celebrate this occasion? Isn;'t it racist or something?

Our homegrown leftists throw a hissy fit every St George's day....
See my post above. And it's a redneck holiday, for sure. Get sparklers for the kids to play with and set off roman candles, m-80 boomers and whatever you got from the Fireworks Barn. Set that shit off in your yard. YEE HAW.

Different communities have their fireworks set for different nights and have festivities and entertainment set up for those nights.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, You. It means nothing more than a paid day off from work and a reason to have a get together for most people. Burgers and hot dogs or sausages on the grill.

I was too tired to stay up and see the fireworks Monday night.

To some folks thats all it means. To me it means more.

A lot of the signers of the Declaration had their lives at risk. Some died, along with their families. Others were imprisoned and such.

It also was my Great Grandads bday. When he died, I wanted red white and blue carnations to put on his grave on his birthday.

Our fireworks were last night. They were great, and from my vantage point, fireworks were let off all over the valley. Was a great sight. I got fairly tipsy, and ate a ton of food lol.