Have you ever visited the deep web?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ever done it? How did it felt? Is it really GRUESOME???

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop with the sissy talk and cum clear. No one liners with uncle D.

So why not?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You have no idea what the deep web is. You is bullshit.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
True story

Before the Interwebz arrived in Brazoo, we had "video text"

I used its software to access a Canadian BBS once

Trolled some dudes there.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't deep web that shit that doesn't show up in google searches, basically?

I remember visiting the Silk Road too

You need TOR for that

What many seem to call deep web, are actually sites accessible only by TOR

And even in TOR, they might find you if they want

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I can tell you from really reliable sources that it is better to stay off the "dark web" and not to use TOR.
People that go there or use TOR are automatically interesting material for secret services like the CIA and AIVD. Every country has its own General Intelligence and Security Service, multiple will add you to the "suspicious list" if you do this kind of things.
Trust me. Don't do it.

And especially do not order anything from there. You do not want to get involved with those people. That is another warning sign for the General Intelligence and Security Services.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell you from really reliable sources that it is better to stay off the "dark web" and not to use TOR.
People that go there or use TOR are automatically interesting material for secret services like the CIA and AIVD. Every country has its own General Intelligence and Security Service, multiple will add you to the "suspicious list" if you do this kind of things.
Trust me. Don't do it.

And especially do not order anything from there. You do not want to get involved with those people. That is another warning sign for the General Intelligence and Security Services.
What the hell are you talking about here???

You can do good marketing though for the deep web.

Why suspicious ??

What can I Order? Better price than Amazon?? Not interested in drugs like 99% of your losers are.

Q

Banned
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

What can I Order? Better price than Amazon?? Not interested in drugs like 99% of your losers are.
Whatever, do as you like. Just do not come complaining that nobody has warned you, because I DID warn you!

For the stuff that Amazon sells, just go there. Keep off the illegal sites.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

Whatever, do as you like. Just do not come complaining that nobody has warned you, because I DID warn you!

You made me excited man!!!

I googled some stuff. Damn!!!!! Sick stuff there!!!

I must try it maxi. Do you need tor???

Q

Banned
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

I am not going to help you in any way. Do at your own risk. I advice you not to do it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

I am not going to help you in any way. Do at your own risk. I advice you not to do it.

Is it really that dangerous???

I need new bodyguards. I have money. LOL.

And some hardcore content i wanna see.

what do you mean with CIA?? WTF=????

I have money and earned it the hard way. I can do what ever the fist I want ass long I dont hurt anyone.. Also its corona. I am bored. Need some action.

Q

Banned
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

I have money and earned it the hard way. I can do what ever the fist I want ass long I dont hurt anyone.. Also its corona. I am bored. Need some action.
Whatever, I've said what I wanted to say

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Trust me. Don't do it.

Why suspicious ??

Whatever, I've said what I wanted to say
You are bluffing I guess. I just browse the web. Deep web. Why should this be illegal?

Also I heard there are cool groups to hang out with. Like political groups without political. Correctness