He was just there to document folks

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
137292802_10158527585360091_5388515527657206380_n.jpg

One day sooner than later, China will take Taiwan and Japan and perhaps the Philippines, while using Biden and Kamala's short stay in office to offset repercussions for their actions.

The CCP will slaughter billions if they get the chance.

You're an enabler though.... you won't see it with your own two eyes when it happens....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I hear Bitcoin is in the shitter.

When a year ago at this time they were less than 6K?

GOsh you are fucking dumb

Why your a broke Dwarf?
:facepalm:

Gold Sliver and real estate for me Stubby.
What, ya gonna paint the hovel silver and huff some gold paint?

Since I’m not a renter like you. I can paint it any color I choose. Is your goat pen next to your hovel?

You live in the 3rd world....

Lulz...

Call it what you want. I’ve created a beautiful estate, next to the ocean. Why? Because I can, and did.

Sewer Estate... :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One day sooner than later, China will take Taiwan and Japan and perhaps the Philippines, while using Biden and Kamala's short stay in office to offset repercussions for their actions.

You're an enabler though.... you won't see it with your own two eyes when it happens....

As if you’ve ever been right in your life DD.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
86-B9-B5-E2-324-C-4-F70-8882-248-EB801-A2-E1.jpg

I hear Bitcoin is in the shitter.

When a year ago at this time they were less than 6K?

GOsh you are fucking dumb

Why your a broke Dwarf?
:facepalm:

Gold Sliver and real estate for me Stubby.
What, ya gonna paint the hovel silver and huff some gold paint?

Since I’m not a renter like you. I can paint it any color I choose. Is your goat pen next to your hovel?

You live in the 3rd world....

Lulz...

Call it what you want. I’ve created a beautiful estate, next to the ocean. Why? Because I can, and did.

Sewer Estate... :LOL2:

Compared to your rental property??

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

As if you’ve ever been right in your life DD.

Ok, Poo Boomer...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I agree with you
Just thought it was a funny Meme .. politics don't rule me, just here for the lOlz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I agree with you
Just thought it was a funny Meme .. politics don't rule me, just here for the lOlz

They'll land here in Australia within 10 years, I reckon... maybe 15....

Nobody can afford to trade nukes and especially over iron ore and uranium deposits. We'll be occupied...