Helllo Satan here

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Her name is Lucy and her tits are to small to suck - - - - - -

1270110595.jpg
looks ok, clean ... just her face aint so ..
I think this is a very weird way to welcome a new lady on this board...

@Satan, just ignore those bullies. There are also good people here :smile:
You just put the icing on your own shit cake! You didn't give two shits about how you welcomed me! Matter of fact, you assumed I was a man (repeatedly, mind you), demanded nudes, didn't believe they were mine when posted and now have the balls to sweet talk little miss sweet princess here into your reverse psychology LIES!!!! She is Satan. She uses mf's like you on a daily basis. You can't lie to her. Bwahahaha......
Hold on! Who started it?! YOU did, missy.... All I did was take my revenge. Which I am entitled to :Hello:

Let me remind you:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Omg!!! Is that you?! You're such a little boy!! Wtf?! Get your ass off this forum and go play outside!!! Gtfoh! Roflmao!!!! Your daddy needs to take his belt off and beat that ass! Ha ha ha ha!!!! That mustache looks like photo shop!!! Ha ha ha!!!

You still owe me the nude pictures by the way...

I did. You didn't believe they were me. Oh well.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

1270110595.jpg

You just put the icing on your own shit cake! You didn't give two shits about how you welcomed me! Matter of fact, you assumed I was a man (repeatedly, mind you), demanded nudes, didn't believe they were mine when posted and now have the balls to sweet talk little miss sweet princess here into your reverse psychology LIES!!!! She is Satan. She uses mf's like you on a daily basis. You can't lie to her. Bwahahaha......
Hold on! Who started it?! YOU did, missy.... All I did was take my revenge. Which I am entitled to :Hello:

Let me remind you:

Omg!!! Is that you?! You're such a little boy!! Wtf?! Get your ass off this forum and go play outside!!! Gtfoh! Roflmao!!!! Your daddy needs to take his belt off and beat that ass! Ha ha ha ha!!!! That mustache looks like photo shop!!! Ha ha ha!!!

maxis the educated, check some posts ... ballz !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

1270110595.jpg

Let me remind you:

Ahem... Casey, I would like to verify those pics please!!! I just want to make sure that they may indeed seem legit is all...
:tongue:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan Emperor happy to meet Satan?

Reality show launches in March 2021.

Yep.

• Funny
Reactions: Q