Flynn
LionHeart Diva
- Reaction score
- 3,140
- Location
- Medina, Washington
...hi Breakfall, if you're reading this then that means you've managed to log in without resorting to blaming BF that you're banned, when in reality you once again forgot what your password was. Very good.
I thought I would just start this thread, that way you can make sure I get all your delusional posts about how you're going to finally "destroy" me for like the 34th time. In addition, I also hope to read more of your "cutting edge" remarks, the ones we've all come know as Breakfallisms. Like how you keep saying that you can "break me," yet how are you going to "break" me online? And you made it clear it was the physical kind you were talking about, you know the breakage and me.
I hope to read from you soon. You awesome! Me horrible!
I thought I would just start this thread, that way you can make sure I get all your delusional posts about how you're going to finally "destroy" me for like the 34th time. In addition, I also hope to read more of your "cutting edge" remarks, the ones we've all come know as Breakfallisms. Like how you keep saying that you can "break me," yet how are you going to "break" me online? And you made it clear it was the physical kind you were talking about, you know the breakage and me.
I hope to read from you soon. You awesome! Me horrible!
