Hey Freud & Breakfall, are things really THIS bad in 'Stralia?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers , @Breakfall , have they seriously made it illegal to leave the country? Also what's with the Outback Covid Gulags?

ggzcov.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Without special permissions, travel has stopped.... yeah....internationally, state to state, and even within the state.

The gulags are being built...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Madness, you Aussies are arguably receiving the most harsh tyrannical treatment from your Government over this Covid shite than any other country, and that shocks me to be honest.

Sweden, aka the SJW capital of Europe, on the other hand has remained relatively free from restrictions and hasn't had a single lockdown that I'm aware of.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Australia has already started discount schemes and what have you for the vaccinated. I’m going to need a medical certificate to stop particular persecution. I’m 100% healthy, but as mentioned before, I have a Mitral Valve Prolapse in my heart that I was born with, and while it doesn’t affect my health, I merely get stabbing pains every now and again, a vaccine of quackery will surely fuck me over as far as blood clotting goes. And while I’m a O+ blood superiority in this pandemic world of ours...people just don’t have the intelligence to realise otherwise. Just the other day I managed to save a life, someone else with MVP that was about to get the vaccine! It’s like Russian roulette for us...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We have driving restriction, and a curfew. All monitored by traffic filters. Better be wearing a mask too.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We have driving restriction, and a curfew. All monitored by traffic filters. Better be wearing a mask too.
Baaaaaaaaaah...masks don’t work Sea. I’ve studied science....realise the size of a viral pathogen! A viral pathogen can enter and infect a bacterium. A mask is marginally effective against bacterial pathogens. Just listen to me for once. It took me 6 years to gain my qualification.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Australia has already started discount schemes and what have you for the vaccinated. I’m going to need a medical certificate to stop particular persecution. I’m 100% healthy, but as mentioned before, I have a Mitral Valve Prolapse in my heart that I was born with, and while it doesn’t affect my health, I merely get stabbing pains every now and again, a vaccine of quackery will surely fuck me over as far as blood clotting goes. And while I’m a O+ blood superiority in this pandemic world of ours...people just don’t have the intelligence to realise otherwise. Just the other day I managed to save a life, someone else with MVP that was about to get the vaccine! It’s like Russian roulette for us...

Yeah if you've got heart problems don't get the vaccine ffs!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve lived for nearly 50 fucking years and have had flu that put me in bed for a couple days maybe twice in my life! And now Covid rocks up and if I don’t put super-unknowns in my bloodstream like a junkie, I’m a carrier and a selfish killer eh @LotusBud ? Don’t fucking try lecture me about civil rights and liberation ever! I am your mentor so far as revelation goes...please do me a Flat White without sugar...full cream milk please!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My mother has that. She took the shot(not saying she did it ....so should you!"

With all her issues we decided the risk of the vaccine was less then the risk of Covid. So she got the shot.

We are just watching for blood clot symptoms for the next 12 days now lol

Everyone needs to have the freedom to make this decision for themselves. Its nerve wracking enough doing it as a choice. Taking it by force would be awful.

It will make you sick as fuck, too. I feel better today but gotdamn that's the roughest vaccine I've ever had.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah if you've got heart problems don't get the vaccine ffs!
A lot of people have this condition and don’t even know it...but it definitely puts you in the high-risk category so far as brain aneurysms go. Then I have clowns saying to me....”do the right thing...get the vaccine!” I only found out about my condition after my mother passed away and I thought I might get a full health check.
It shits me to tears hearing people promoting vaccines when they don’t know what’s in the concoction for a start, and which people it may adversely affect. There’s a multitude of mutating strains that would require a multitude of vaccines per strain. Let that fucking sink in!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

With all her issues we decided the risk of the vaccine was less then the risk of Covid. So she got the shot.

Everyone needs to have the freedom to make this decision for themselves. Its nerve wracking enough doing it as a choice. Taking it by force would be awful.

It will make you sick as fuck, too. I feel better today but gotdamn that's the roughest vaccine I've ever had.
Her blood type? Do you know that my blood is best for transfusion in people with low immunity during surgery?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her blood type? Do you know that my blood is best for transfusion in people with low immunity during surgery?

B pos....same as mine lol

And yes I know that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

B pos....same as mine lol

And yes I know that.
Then I don’t need to get a vaccine! This is what I have been trying to explain to this entire board.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am so far from dying from Covid, but a vaccine might kill me?? People need to start realising what fucking blood type they have for a start, and then start making their own decisions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Did you's hear about Obongo having a party with hundreds of people with no masks or social distancing? Typical double standard bs from the elites.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Yep, I heard that! And he’s a black cunt for doing that! But what do you really expect from the brain dead...the prick adored fucking Nelson Mandela ffs? One can take the kaffir out of Africa, but one can’t take Africa out of the kaffir!