Hey Freud. It's my turn.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Should I school Shitsmear on everything they've done wrong with what they thought was a slam dunk but blew up in the seat of its daks?

Freud
- philanthropist and nurturer....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
You can try...

Several posters on TBC registered there in 2013. I'm pretty sure there was a decade milestone thread recently.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hello Freud.

As you want to start threads about people, I figured I'd cartwheel myself into here and start one about you. I foresee you being very open and receptive about this subject as you're known as an "honest" and a swell "guy"

:LOL3:

I hope that you will elaborate on this subject of pretending to be a little mousey "woman" aptly named Dinky Diana otherwise known around these parts as D.D. What's interesting to note is you went the extra mile with premeditated intent as you bought hardware to reinforce this fabrication.

Only a truly sick fuck would go through the lengths you have gone through, in your attempt at fooling forum posters by pretending to be female. Fortunately, the good lord above chose not to give you a brain but a banana instead, which would explain why you fooled no one. I know you'd like to forget about this mega FUCK UP but I don't give a fuck what you want.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Interesting enough, here comes Aryan covering for Freud the "man" masquerading as a female. Funny, Aryan says he hates trannies, faggots and non-whites but look how quickly "scouse" the closet wannabe Neo Nazi faggot starts fellating Freud's imaginary pussy.

Here's perhaps the the most damning evidence of how these depraved fucks "stick together," and though I think Bricktop is a fucking piece of floating shit, he nails Freud right between the fucking eyes with this post. Also, look what other names are mentioned, yet you'll see Freud and this person skipping along here at BF like he was never outted trying to pass himself off as a female.

Notice how no one says anything about Freud's big lie, even the sluts who witnessed Freud's big fail just go on like nothing happened. You want to talk about "narcissism" and depraved behavior? These fools shot themselves in the foot and think no one's going to find out or remember.

Fucking funny shit!
TL;DR

admin sucks cock

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do I really need to post ALL your PM's to me?

Post a photo of yourself touching grass...prove you have a life outside the so called community, and stop acting like a dollar store version of Evil Blood, embarrassing.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Post a photo of yourself touching grass...prove you have a life outside the so called community, and stop acting like a dollar store version of Evil Blood, embarrassing.
This coming from the bitch who used to give run downs on the state of Flametown.

Go fuck yourself you ass kissing spammer.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t you have a doll to award to Stumpy? His all popped

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Shitsmear only touches weave regularly...

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
How about....no?

I'm done reading your crap.

Don't send me anymore pms.

Flynn's PM to me deserves a funny/terrible pic from me for ^that laughable shit but it doesn't deserve one. Flynn is shrinking...

SSS
- Watches with almost no interest.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn's PM to me deserves a funny/terrible pic from me for ^that laughable shit but it doesn't deserve one. Flynn is shrinking...

SSS
- Watches with almost no interest.
It's pretty obvious that you have some kind of dirt on him/her/it because it always backs down and shuts up whenever you get involved.

Heck, it went netdead for months after one of your altercations...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's pretty obvious that you have some kind of dirt on him/her/it because it always backs down and shuts up whenever you get involved.

Heck, it went netdead for months after one of your altercations...

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Look at the coward begging for help. Your dead and violated Nana must be rolling over in her grave.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Prove what? There's no need, because we've all seen it.

Maybe it's the so called "BH rituals" you claimed to have gone through and how you shared your deepest fears & desires, that gets you so worried. :LOL3:

There there Flynn, I'm sure whatever it is can't be that embarrassing. :GdBy:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Prove what? There's no need, because we've all seen it.

Maybe it's the so called "BH rituals" you claimed to have gone through and how you shared your deepest fears & desires, that gets you so worried. :LOL3:

There there Flynn, I'm sure whatever it is, can't be that embarrassing. :GdBy:

Prove that you're not a fag loving dick sucker. Do you normally defend men on a forum that pretend to be women? Doesn't that go against your cosmopolitan bigoted code? Prove to me that you're a heterosexual male.

As for you desperately trying to call SSS for assistance, it's become apparent that you in fact are another weak fuck that needs numbers and stories to compete with your betters.

How about one post?

One link?

Anything to back up any of your delusional day dreams?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Prove I'm a hetero? WTF are you even talking about?

The only one on here who has anything to prove is you.

I'm starting to think SSS has post-op pics of your mangled frankenpussy or something equally as horrifying...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Prove I'm a hetero? WTF are you even talking about?

The only one on here who has anything to prove is you.

I'm starting to think SSS has post-op pics of your mangled frankenpussy or something equally as horrifying...

Why would a hetero man defend another man pretending to be a woman?

Do. You. Understand. Now?