Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I found this gem:

Biggie Smiles:
January 18th, 2020, 9:37 pm

We need to talk!

Enough of this nonsense!

You are soiling yourself with filth at that sorry excuse of a degenerate favela where ppl combine brainpower via speaker wire and count to three before attempting to collectively produce a thought consistent with a 4th grade level of intelligence.

Mama Flea is worried sick about you!

Let us put our differences aside and agree It is time for you to return home, dear. I shall fully reinstate your account upon registration. Things will be as they were. I promise.

You know you want to. Plus, we can laugh together behind Cunt's back like the rest of the board does under the safety of a registration wall that he cannot lick his way through.

You know you want to.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tee-hee!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Again with the decade thing. You fucking clown TBC wasn't around a decade you excuse ejaculating closet faggot. Your excuses suck just like your made up doctrine on faggots and trannies.

More deflection as Aryan runs from his past and his own words highlighting the fact that he must think it's okay for a man to go around pretending to be a female.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Talk about petty nitpicking, what was it then, 7 or 8 years ago? I know it's somewhere in that timeframe.

Has there ever been a time when you aren't furiously melting down over some trivial matter?

It just seems like you're constantly raging over something.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Talk about petty nitpicking, what was it then, 7 or 8 years ago? I know it's somewhere in that timeframe.

Has there ever been a time when you aren't furiously melting down over some trivial matter?

It needs to wipe itself better.... Squeeze the Charmin...

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It was was wasn't 7 years ago semen stain. It was less than 3 years ago you fuckibg illiterate bastard.

Is there a time you're not making up shitty excuses while covering for your closet gay online friends?

Go fuck yourself you punk bitch. Don't ever talk about fags and trannies without bringing up Freud, first you proven homo.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230625-185208-1687683216746.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you having a stroke?

And yes the whole DD/Freud voicechanger charade was around 7 or 8 years ago, you weird twat.

DD told me she registered in 2015 at TBC, so your math is solid.... unlike Shitsmear.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's 2:30 on a Sunday morning where Shitsmear supposedly lives.

It will black out at any moment...

Apoo had too much Duff beer....