Hey Freud. It's my turn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Link?

Why would a "modern professional woman" talk about fucking people's dead relatives?

Screw loose much?

More deflection.

Hey fella, you need to stop posting up other people's pictures and pretending it's you.

No wonder you can't/won't post up a new pic or a Vocaroo. So much to hide.

You still haven't answered why you defended a dude pretending to be a woman.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It isn't that thick actually, just basically a north west accent with a slight scouse twang.
I've got family that lives up your way mate.Fooking hate speaking to then on the phone as I can never really make out whats said lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Prove that you're not a fag loving dick sucker. Do you normally defend men on a forum that pretend to be women? Doesn't that go against your cosmopolitan bigoted code? Prove to me that you're a heterosexual male.

As for you desperately trying to call SSS for assistance, it's become apparent that you in fact are another weak fuck that needs numbers and stories to compete with your betters.

How about one post?

One link?

Anything to back up any of your delusional day dreams?
Admin sucks cock tho

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've got family that lives up your way mate.Fooking hate speaking to then on the phone as I can never really make out whats said lol.
You should see the changes in the demographics recently though, Jesus...

Town centre looks like the Middle East.

I can honestly see myself bailing to Spain in a few years, the kikes are driving this country into the ground.