Hey Stalky.

Reaction score
1,405
Location
Emperor of Wome
Not wanting to waste avatar space so I'll poast it here.


This is you..


snakey.jpg


How is the Butthurt about getting voted Ms Nasty 26? :LOL:
 
You need to fix the link from PostImage. It says "image not found or was removed"

Insted of the pic.
 
Not wanting to waste avatar space so I'll poast it here.


This is you..


snakey.jpg


How is the Butthurt about getting voted Ms Nasty 26? :LOL:
Not good crookie. I've gone into a downward spiral of wholesome activities, I'm a broken woman :(
 
I think i log into this place just to see how pathetic you real life people can get.
How fucking old are you and do you even work?
Crookie has a job house sitting his own house, he boasts about it even
 
Until we can actually see the image you poasted this thread's superiority is only potential, not real.

It's 2026... this stuff shouldn't still cause a boggle.
Just sayin'.
Hes so old though garraty, he needs to get his great grandkids to help him with stuff like this really