Hey BREAKFALL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
mqdefault.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dry your tears ******pissy! You’re the only member that’s ever cried to me in private. I hold that close to my heart forever and always. And know that I dismantled your heart for my keepsake! Löve you Löl xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X'ypooh loves that bike too much to ever dismantle it...
I fucking know right!? If he’s ever fortunate enough for his adult children to provide him with grandkids one day, his grandkids can touch his Kawasaki instead, and be none the wiser. Brain fuck avoided! Löl

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@Bastard Factory take this snivelling clöwn into assboxx. Thanks for acknowledging all his flouting of the BF rulez! Löl…thanking you in advance.
The Rulez ... haha , is that a joke? At least 20 posts in the last couple days with you posting PI.. hmmmm

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Löl…how was the horny fucking Indian character called Mr Fister! He was a fucking riot. And that bloke that couldn’t leave the forum to have a piss…so he pissed in a bucket!? That was funny as fuck and a bit sad at the same time!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Löl…how was the horny fucking Indian character called Mr Fister! He was a fucking riot. And that bloke that couldn’t leave the forum to have a piss…so he pissed in a bucket!? That was funny as fuck and a bit sad at the same time!

Mister Fister!!!!!

I think thats the same one that use to be on ConsumptionJunction.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah…he was a bit of a deviant for a coloured chap! Löl… not that there’s enough wrong with that.

It’s all good Bollywood! Löl

I have to check on my other puter, I "might" have a pic of him, but thats a big might. No, nevermind, I jus realized it was someone elses pic, and that mister fister if he posted one, it usually was artsy style, so that you still didnt have his pic lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have to check on my other puter, I "might" have a pic of him, but thats a big might. No, nevermind, I jus realized it was someone elses pic, and that mister fister if he posted one, it usually was artsy style, so that you still didnt have his pic lol.
That was so long ago looking back…

But I’m also a bit whacked! :PuffPuffPass:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That was so long ago looking back…

But I’m also a bit whacked! :PuffPuffPass:

It was!!! I was on AOL instant messenger before forums hahaha. Joined CJ 'roun' 2005 I think. Found that place because of the crazy image and video section. One day clicked on the forum tab to see what it was. Found all the deviants lol. Then found a Photoshop thread. It was on from there, I had to join lol.