Hello all

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm Bruce. Worked many years in construction and Home renovation. Forgetting all about that rather quickly. Retired now. Love pretty much all genres of movies. Just having fun online and wherever else I can have it.

Were you in a specific trade?

Anything else you can tell us?

How old are you?

Are you married?

What are your hobbies besides watching movies?

Any mental disabilities that we should know about?

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard

How old are you?

Are you married?

Are you asking about the disabilities because you want to make sure he's not smarter than you?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fixed and you're not welcome.

@Cleerie0wn you will have to excuse this Larry guy. He is upset about one thing or another that I said to him in one of the "flaming" forums that we have here.

Some people find it difficult to act properly once they get upset over being humiliated in one or more of those forums.

On behalf of the posters here who follow the rules, I apologize for his behaviour.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
@Cleerie0wn you will have to excuse this Larry guy. He is upset about one thing or another that I said to him in one of the "flaming" forums that we have here.

Some people find it difficult to act properly once they get upset over being humiliated in one or more of those forums.

On behalf of the posters here who follow the rules, I apologize for his behaviour.
TL, DR.

OP
OP
Cleerie0wn

Cleerie0wn

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

How old are you?

Are you married?

Are you a cop? I rather not answer any of these questions. Respectfully, of course. If I want you to know something else about me I will share it in the forums. So stay tuned. I hope you understand.

OP
OP
Cleerie0wn

Cleerie0wn

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Good to have you here

Due to the rather unorthodox nature of this little corner of almost-dark-web-material of a domain, I have to ask how did you find us
Thank you. A friend from another forum has talked about this place a few times. I thought why not checked it and give this place a chance. If you want anymore information than that, I am not willing to share at this time. Maybe one day though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you a cop? I rather not answer any of these questions. Respectfully, of course. If I want you to know something else about me I will share it in the forums. So stay tuned. I hope you understand.

Careful about answering his questions. He's the forum cheapskate & homosexual and just wants to see if you will take him out for a night on the town on your dime. Also, so bald.