OP
OP
Cleerie0wn

Cleerie0wn

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What do you mean 'again'?
What do you mean by this?
1. Lily is no doubt a warrior online but stay the fuck outta her lane.
2. Stick to your own lane
3. Get the FUCK OUTTA MINE. I OWN IT AND THREAD SON.
If I wasn't so busy right now I would engage in fistacuffs with you right now. However it will have to happen at better time and bigger stage. We will figure it out. I cuff you and knock you the fuck outta Compton son
I AM BIGGER than even @Bastard Factory and KING KONG combined. Like the man said "Don't fuck with the Jesus!" because I will Jesus fuckstick yo ass from here to Timbucktoo and right down your gullet to Uranus and back BITCH!

Now I respectfully ask you to back off Lily and my finest of cribs here. No I don't play cribbage Asshole

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
What do you mean by this?
1. Lily is no doubt a warrior online but stay the fuck outta her lane.
2. Stick to your own lane
3. Get the FUCK OUTTA MINE. I OWN IT AND THREAD SON.
If I wasn't so busy right now I would engage in fistacuffs with you right now. However it will have to happen at better time and bigger stage. We will figure it out. I cuff you and knock you the fuck outta Compton son
I AM BIGGER than even @Bastard Factory and KING KONG combined. Like the man said "Don't fuck with the Jesus!" because I will Jesus fuckstick yo ass from here to Timbucktoo and right down your gullet to Uranus and back BITCH!

Now I respectfully ask you to back off Lily and my finest of cribs here. No I don't play cribbage Asshole
TL, DR.

And I was kidding with Lily.